Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
LTNS (daily updated replays thread)
if you like these in the first post, do yourself a favor and watch on, they're better.

I've been away for some time (again), but it makes coming back all the sweeter.

as for the reasons, the biggest one was prolly the fact that I accidentally restored my new computer to factory state (LOL) by placing a game box on the f11 key. luckily I had next to nothing on it and it was fairly new, but what I did lose was all my latest TB replays, a.k.a. most of the best ones. on the bright side, my computer no longer refuses to open from time to time, a trait which it used to have before I restored him.

So, I'm supposed to post some replays here, right? (this is where you're supposed to say bring it on)

....?

posting anyways (hmph)[/extremely dry humor]

Headpunch + dance: If I'm not forgetting, this is my 4th total headpunch, but since I haven't recovered my older replays from the old computer yet, I'm not sure, so I named it more creatively. It's prolly rather similar to some of my older headpunches, but I loved the swingin' step in the beginning too much not to give it it's own name. that's not all the dancing there is, either, but I also added some flowy stuff in the end (nothing great, but anyways)

Matrix at the temple: I know I'm giving the replay a truckload of extra pressure by having "matrix" in the name, and even with it mentioned in this post, I'll propably still get at least one flame message from some idiot who thinks he knows everything about everyone's replays without reading the explanations. anyways, It's some gravity-defying jumping around in the aikidotemple.tbm environment mod.

Wannabe online: This is a replay I made with a friend of mine who hasn't played TB for all that a long time. I had another one before I restored my computer, but conveniently enough he happened to come for a visit just weeks after the incident and we made another one. It looks like an SP replay, but in fact we were playing in turns (except for a few double turns for accidental spacing).

Sick combo: this is the first replay I made after the restoring of the computer. It's actually a madman despite the name, but when I made it, I couldn't finish it as a madman (had hits without DM and I couldn't demolish uke completely). then when I got fed up with looking at the unfinished version of it, I made it into a madman, but decided to keep the name because i don't remember the number it should get and to keep some variety in the replays list. no, it's not supposed to be "2 (as in "too") sick combo", the number two comes from my archiving method (1 - one hit wonders and other "artistics" 2 - combos and madmans, 3 - online TKD and so forth). It's fairly mediocre, just 3 grab switches, kicking and tearing

Splitpunch 2: this is my second ever splitpunch (that was easy enough to remember :P), and in my humble opinion, more stylish and technical (it's actually possible to be both) than the first. that would be because of the solid usage of the legs.

Dual zweihanders: this is filler, but I believe not everybody's come to think about the possibility of this in the mod, so I'm posting it anyways with better replays.

If all goes as planned, by tomorrow I'll have at least one more decent (artistic) replay to add, and for reserve/filler, I have two MP ones (from Crane Kung Fu), so please, If you like these, come back tomorrow for more.
Attached Files
1 headpunch + dance.rpl (84.8 KB, 58 views)
1 wannabe online.rpl (190.3 KB, 56 views)
1 splitpunch 2.rpl (96.1 KB, 51 views)
2 sick combo.rpl (318.4 KB, 59 views)
1 matrix at the temple.rpl (148.2 KB, 64 views)
9 Dual zweihanders.rpl (192.2 KB, 60 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: bolded & capital titles
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!