Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
The Fights You've Had in Life
And I mean fist fights. Which one was the most memorable for you?

(The talking parts: Filipino translated to English)
I remember this one time when I was walking around with my friend in a place and he bumped into this guy and his beverage spilled all over him. The dickhead got mad at him and said, "Watch where you're going asshole!". My friend then said, "Hey, I'm sorry. It was an accident." They exchanged a few more words when I tried to join in. I tried to tell the stranger to just forget about it but while I was saying it, he shoved my friend and since I was behind him, he bumped into me and I hit my head on something hard. I looked at the two and they were already exchanging blows. I tried to separate my buddy from the scumbag when one of his own friends joined in and got mad at me for some reason and before long it was 2 on 2 action!!! Then suddenly crowd started forming around the fight. Some guys tried to break us up and we were all held by some random dudes trying to stop the fight. My friend and I got free of the people's hold and kicked the idiot and his idiot friend in te gut and sped off. When we stopped to catch our breath, we just laughed...
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 4, 2012 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Reason: Reason: :D
a spoon.