Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
A little something I thought of: Guys who pick fights
Where I come from, nowadays there are guys who pick fights or challenge others to fights for fun. Well, this is what I think of them.

Why the hell do you guys like challenging people to fights?! I've heard you say like a million times while people argue, "Why don't you just fight it off so this'll all be over?" Well fuck that! Do you really think a fist-fight is gonna solve this damn problem? And when you yourselves challenge someone, why do you do it? You wanna feel or look tough? Is that it? Well fuck that as well! You think you're gonna look like some ripped muscular warrior acting like that? It's funny 'cause it's actually just gonna make you look like some insecure baby. Look at what you've done to the society! Whenever people look at guys, they see us as people who solve problems with our fists instead of talking it over first. Well, maybe it's okay to use fists when talking doesn't work out, but c'mon! Jumping straight into a brawl is only gonna make you look like a coward who doesn't know how to handle his life! And supposed you lose the fight. What happens then? Might as well just finish you off! Slice your head off and toss it into the ocean! To all you assholes who think fighting is the best way to go, you're all cowards!
a spoon.