Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Full 512 removed from account
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Right, so, about 3 years ago, while I was in the clan [Essence], I supposedly initiated a clan against [JollyR], however, there were many issues with this situation.

Then 2 years ago, I got myself permabanned and after that the clan leader demanded that I paid for the tc he used to pay for the clan war.

However, although made responsible for the clan war, I did not come up with the amount, I did not actually accept the war and its wager, I did not even participate in the war. I do not feel that I should have been made responsible for all its losses since I did not actually do anything other than being made 'responsible'. Although this is the way I remember it, some details in my tale may be inaccurate, so I was hoping to have the following case re-reviewed:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=322638

Take note that the account trading incidents happened way before it was illegal.

From what I could actually see is that I told the [JollyR] representative that we would have a clan war if we had the money in our back of 100k-500k. I did not agree upon the 250k we warred for.

And most importantly,

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=21

Since I was permabanned, I had my full 512 texture set removed from my inventory and 180k was generated and put into the JollyR clan bank. Now that I am unbanned, IF after reviewing the previous case and finding out that I was infact actually in the wrong, then I would like to have the 512 back, sell it and reimburse the 180k by myself. Otherwise, if I wasn't in the wrong, then I would hope that I would get my full 512 back.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: If I lose the case and you want the 180k upfront, I will start selling my current items.

Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Hoping that I can get the items back (full 512) and return the 180K in the mean time while the case gets investigated and getting the 180K back at the end if I turn out to be correct.

I didn't think that this belonged in the scam reports board, moving it here.
Still trying to retrieve the full 512 body textures.
Thanks.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming