Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
My Thread about olives
I like food, xbox, TB, dogs, and baseball. I hate panda loving no life girly pants dimwits but a dude with the name Wesley is pretty sexy. I've been playing TB for quite some time. I am pretty laid back i'm easy to get along with. Im excited to be in this clan you guys are all cool. I hate mashed potatoes and I have blonde hair. I'm 5'9 and 172 pounds and I am white. Hopefully I did thi correctly because I had 4 hours of sleep. I generaly avoid conflict with the community. I love marketing and giving can gaduation tests. I am a youtuber but I haven't really touched it lately. I'm usually just chilling on TB and I like too help people so if you need anything just ask! I live in Lawton, Oklahoma it's hot here. I work at Olive Garden as a busser. I'm sixteen and I drive a Nissan Altima. I love just hanging out with friends and i'm a big movie buff. My favourite movie would have to be good fellas. I plan on being a pharmacist and I really love having a good time! I love collecting sets and if you want too check them out just PM me! Olives are pretty nasty but I love apples. They are the best, as are strawberries. I love taekyyon but my best mod is aikido!

ale is decently organized but some what neat. (;
Last edited by josemi; Jun 19, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]