Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
OH
HEY

KIND OF BEEN LIKE FIVE YEARS SINCE I JOINED WITH THIS ACCOUNT HASN'T IT

KIND OF INSANE FOR SURE

KINDA JUST CHECKIN IN HERE WITH MY OLD PALS IN THIS CLUB I MADE WHICH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IS PROBABLY MORE ELITIST THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS WHEN I MADE IT, BUT HEY I WAS 14.

Alright, droppin the caps now. Gonna keep this post waay serious now. Don't know where else to post this stupid sappy crap i'm writing right now on some obscure forum for some obscure game that i happened to play a lot when i was a kid and had no friends except some people on the internet. I guess it's part of a modern kids life to find comfort in the internet when there is no other place to find comfort. I don't even fucking know how long it's been since i even visited this forum but i'm sure it was a really long time ago. A lot of things have happened for me, for once i pretty much broke contact with everyone i ever knew while playing this game (sorry bout that, i really didn't mean to abandon anyone but that's what i did so whoops). But i just got this sudden realization morning that this game still exist, and that it's forum might still be active. I just want to give huge shout outs to all the excellent people on this forum and in the organization like the dane himself SHOOK, the brit himself TAMER0, some asshole called NIGHTIN, this amazing guy named OBSIDIAN and a chill guy called WAR_HERO. Also big shout-outs to everyone else in this organization and everyone in my old clan [T] and every motherfucker who remembers my ass from a few years ago when i actually was decent at this game. You're all my pals through the fire and flames, i'll never forget the years i had with you guys.

Peace out.

*trigger happy*
-----
also just sayin' if you don't comment and pay me some respect i'll make sure you're all kicked *slams fist on business desk* I'M PRACTICALLY YOUR FATHER
Last edited by Splinter; Jul 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread