Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Howdy!
I'm gonna do my absolute best to keep this nice and short for all of you, but pardon me if I do a tad bit of rambling.

So, I'm Rosa del Bosque Escárcega, though most call me Rose, and I'm a 20-year-old Spanish girl from Australia. I used to be a member back late '08 and I stayed for about a year and a half before taking off. I dunno why I left, life got busy, the usual thing I guess... but uh, I'm back now because I missed the game, missed the people I used to know... though, most of them are more than likely gone. I guess I should say a bit more about myself, so... uh, I used to study at The Gordon Institute of TAFE would be where I took classes to get my Certificate IV in Visual Arts and my Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design. I dunno what more I can say... oh, I used to do kick-boxing for six years and trained MMA for about... three and a half, roughly.

I'll just go ahead and end this here, as I'm gonna start rambling random shit which, to be honest, most will not care about, so... uh, yeah!

Oh, I thought I should add that I'll do my best to stay as active on here as I can, though as a mother, finding free time can be really, really tough.

So like... yeah, hello.
If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together.