Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[ART] Thinking about getting back into it...
Hey guys! So I need a hobby again for my spare time! So I thought, well hell, why not get back into art since I don't do a whole lot of it anymore. So I thought of the hardest things that I had a hard time drawing (a year and a half ago was the last time I really sat down to do art) and I figured, it was a hand. There's so many different shapes and such, so I decided to do a clenched one, since it's not too spread out but a little more dynamic (in my opinion) and plus, Tori's hands are always clenched ;)

So before I started the hand. I thought... well shit, instead of just going at it like I usually do, why don't I create a structure. That way when time comes, and maybe one of you want to create a clenched fist, you would have a little bit of an idea by following these pictures... Sort of. So I created a structure, created the guidelines, smoothed and fixed/shaped the guidelines, vectorshaded, added fingernail.

Steps

So, what do you guys think? Hope you guys like it, I was going to do realistic shading but it's 2:30 am, just something I wanted to do quickly, and I like the way it came out vector.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin