Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Suicide, What are your thoughts?
After hearing countless stories about people committing suicide, it had made me thinking for a while. Why would someone go past the point where they needed to escape reality, is depression that bad?

I, for one, have not experienced such depression in which I would have suicidal thoughts however I can understand what kinds of thing people have gone through. If anyone has played "Actual Sunlight", it'll make you think not only for you but the others around you. In a basic review, this game is about Love, Depression and Corporation some of which is what can lead to Suicide.
Now, my main thoughts on why people end their lives are because they feel as if they are worth nothing. They feel as if they are abandoned, forgotten, maybe even thrown away. Some might call these people cowards for ending their problems but are they really? The human mind can only take so much and bullying is making it worse.

I like to know what you think, obviously, I'm no genius so there is no wrong answer. I'd just like to hear you opinions on Suicide.
Steam: aruwind