Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[R] 512x 'Snake Eyes' Set $25
Background

Requesting a Quality set recreating the character Snake Eyes from 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'. Reference picture attached below however feel free to search the web for any further images/context

The set could be fully-jointed or not jointed and made to fit void/demon, I am not massively fussed, however make sure if it is not jointed, that it fits with the void/demon well and isn't just an after-thought

Reference Images

Warning

Feel free to attempt your own twist on this, however keep in my mind the risk that I may not like it as much as you may yourself.

Pay specific attention to the helmet in particular as it is the key feature of his character and will be what I look at first.

Be Prepared for criticism, I have a strong idea of the design in my mind and so you may likely have to work with me on some sections.

Payment

I will look to WIP's before buying into a design(er) and am willing to pay anywhere from 25-30$ depending on the final product. Feel free to PM me if you are doubting that you will receive the money and I will help you how I can.

This amount could likely be discussed up depending on quality and sustained interaction throughout the whole process.

---------------------------------------------------------

Any further questions, I'll be more than happy to answer, simply post them on this thread and I will reply ASAP