Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
This game needs to stop rewarding DC's
It makes absolutely no sense that someone has the ability to disconnect from a game in the very last frames if they happen to be losing and deny both the streak/win AND toricash to the victor. This happens with a good 20% of the spar's that i've been apart of recently. Yesterday, of the 60 matches I played I counted 22 purposeful DC's (meaning joining /spec or leaving server and immediately rejoining) from potential wins. Of those 60 matches, I lost about 32 (bad day sadly). So what should have been still 28 wins ended up only being about 6 with all of the DC's I dealt with (different servers and all, no chat involved). Now to be fair, this is the worst i've ever seen it. But I'd say I get an average of 5-15 DC's each session in response to near wins when I average a 100 games.

I am sure this suggestion/complaint has already been brought up thousands of times... but It is so irritating that I can't help but rant. Toribash should simply treat disconnects as every other game does and make it count as a loss/surrender. It has to be the most abused function I've ever witnessed in a game in its current state.
Last edited by Folv; Jan 14, 2017 at 11:45 PM.