Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
what got you into toribash and made you stay?
I have always been curious about the reasons people started playing this small and hard to play game and why we play it for so long. (and how you can still be a newb when ya joined almost 4 years ago but that's another topic)

the reason I started was because of a youtube video by nerdcubed, I instantly loved the game and wanted it so bad but I figured such a cool looking game would cost money I didn't have at the time. When I learned it was free I immediately downloaded it and played on single player due to no wifi. (I used my phones mobile hotspot to download but ran out of hotspot data for that month) Well, ofc it didn't take me long to get bored of it and stop playing, so a few months later for my birthday we did a downpayment on wifi and paid to have it installed! Then one day I decided to download tb again and try multiplayer out and well this time I fell in love with it and met a guy who was a black belt and of course he kicked my ass. Then proceded to train me and after a while when I was a blue belt I found out about clans and well then the people kept me here!
well that was a bit long XD now im interested in hearing what yall have to say about staying and joining
Discord: Elmindreda#5289
in defense of Aeon, at least no one else is going to make the same mistake again.

Truthspeaker
hi icky
sup cunt :salute:
wait how long have you been here?