Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Durrrrrr View Post
I don't use the forums,

This is my only nit pick with him.
I'm a bit worried considering we're mainly a forum clan.
Although if he posts on the thread and uses the IRC often, he's in.
Last edited by Aracoon; Feb 3, 2014 at 02:07 AM.
hey im thihwithihgi but you can call me tonight
I'll join or something
my skills are being mean and wasting human resources
I'm active and things
Please consider me
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
yes to thignog

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Lolno

But yeah, he's been a friend of mine for a while too. He's funny, active, and level-headed when he needs to be. It's a yes from me.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Hello, my name is Gargon555, and this will be my application for the clan
(Tea)

General info

Hello, my name is Gargon555,Gargon,Gorgon or Samuel, which ever one you preffer.I´m 15 years old and i´m from Slovakia,Levice. That would mean my GMT is +1.I´m a boy, just FYI.I have good sense of humor, i have handful of friends and i can bright up a dark day.Maybe im a bit too much of a talkative person, but i think i can control it. My hobbies are playing games, snowboarding and learning English *Gasps are heard everywhere*.I have some pet peeves such as *Opens a 10k page long book* people speaking with low volume voice, high pitched laughs etc etc.I´m also responsible,loyal and friendly.

Toribash Info
My Ingame name, as you can see, is Gargon555. I´m a fresh 2nd Dan Black Belt. I´m pretty skilled in multiplayer, and i´m trying to become a better Replay maker.I had an account that was permabanned because it was phished, but a fiasco of siku writing my ban wrongly happend, so it said that i was permabanned for phishing, yea.other than that i have an alt which i dont really use, sno0ze.I´m active ingame, on IRC and on the forums as much as i can be.The only thing that really stops me is school. I have been in some clans, like (Soul)- Died,(Lawedan)-Died,(OP)-Died and [Evil]-Doesn´t seem like a clan for me . The mods i´m best at are ABD, Aikido, Erthtk and Ninjitsu.

Special Skills
As far as for this, i dont have any. As i stated before, im thriving to become a good replaymaker, so i will post some of my best replays.I´m not very interested in art, so dont expect that, sorry.

Joining (Tea), Why?
Here are my reasons. I like being in fresh clans, as i can be a part of a greatclan and a great community being build.As you can see, you are already gathering great players with good personalities. I can help with little as in funds, but i can help with keeping the clan in place. I have also talked to (or mostly listened to the raging screams of) Aracoon, and you seem like you are kewl (but i guess you dont like mobile sounds).

Contacts
You can contact me:
Here on toribash through PM
Through my Skype Gargon5
My email [email protected]
My steam Samolv
And if you are lucky, you can find on your IRC channel

Final Thanks
Thanks for consideratoin of my app, aswell as of me as a player and a person.
I would also like to thank my mother, brother,father sister etc etc for nothing.

Replays
Attached Files
#Gargon_ Meh.rpl (170.2 KB, 2 views)
#Gargon_ Change.rpl (115.2 KB, 2 views)
#Gargon_Cut the chit chat.rpl (143.0 KB, 2 views)
Erth Amazing.rpl (99.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by duck; Feb 3, 2014 at 01:01 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
Hello, my name is Gargon555, and this will be my application for the clan
(Tea)

General info

Hello, my name is Gargon555,Gargon,Gorgon or Samuel, which ever one you preffer.I´m 15 years old and i´m from Slovakia,Levice. That would mean my GMT is +1.I´m a boy, just FYI.I have good sense of humor, i have handful of friends and i can bright up a dark day.Maybe im a bit too much of a talkative person, but i think i can control it. My hobbies are playing games, snowboarding and learning English *Gasps are heard everywhere*.I have some pet peeves such as *Opens a 10k page long book* people speaking with low volume voice, high pitched laughs etc etc.I´m also responsible,loyal and friendly.

Toribash Info
My Ingame name, as you can see, is Gargon555. I´m a fresh 2nd Dan Black Belt. I´m pretty skilled in multiplayer, and i´m trying to become a better Replay maker.I had an account that was permabanned because it was phished, but a fiasco of siku writing my ban wrongly happend, so it said that i was permabanned for phishing, yea.other than that i have an alt which i dont really use, sno0ze.I´m active ingame, on IRC and on the forums as much as i can be.The only thing that really stops me is school. I have been in some clans, like (Soul)- Died,(Lawedan)-Died,(OP)-Died and [Evil]-Doesn´t seem like a clan for me . The mods i´m best at are ABD, Aikido, Erthtk and Ninjitsu.

Special Skills
As far as for this, i dont have any. As i stated before, im thriving to become a good replaymaker, so i will post some of my best replays.I´m not very interested in art, so dont expect that, sorry.

Joining (Tea), Why?
Here are my reasons. I like being in fresh clans, as i can be a part of a greatclan and a great community being build.As you can see, you are already gathering great players with good personalities. I can help with little as in funds, but i can help with keeping the clan in place. I have also talked to (or mostly listened to the raging screams of) Aracoon, and you seem like you are kewl (but i guess you dont like mobile sounds).

Contacts
You can contact me:
Here on toribash through PM
Through my Skype Gargon5
My email [email protected]
And if you are lucky, you can find on your IRC channel

Final Thanks
Thanks for consideratoin of my app, aswell as of me as a player and a person.
I would also like to thank my mother, brother,father sister etc etc for nothing.

Replays

My vote is yes... neat app
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Best application I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Originally Posted by Gargon555
I have also talked to (or mostly listened to the raging screams of) Aracoon, and you seem like you are kewl (but i guess you dont like mobile sounds).

That made me laugh pretty hard, too.
Yes.