Toribash
I'd like to request a new sig, I don't really know how I want the sig, so I want you to make it however you think looks good, you should have my new textures in my custom folder (I hope). So just do what you think looks good and stuff...

Here is the replay I'd like to be used:
Attached Files
lolcaeks..rpl (38.2 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
why dont i have right force color D:

I never played a game with you so i didn't have you item.dat d/l Buttttttt I can fix if you want. Why are you guys putting it in as your sig D: You're suppose to buy it before you do that ._.
Originally Posted by xFACEx View Post
I never played a game with you so i didn't have you item.dat d/l Buttttttt I can fix if you want. Why are you guys putting it in as your sig D: You're suppose to buy it before you do that ._.

i bet its cause of that new car smell :P
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
why is the floor all bloody in the begining?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
I'd like to request a new sig, I don't really know how I want the sig, so I want you to make it however you think looks good, you should have my new textures in my custom folder (I hope). So just do what you think looks good and stuff...

Here is the replay I'd like to be used:

*cough* ?
Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
lol yeah can you fix it please
ill send you meh
item.dat folder in a pm
are all my textures there also?

*cough cough*?
:O sorry, brothers 18th birthday, been busy won't be able to fix yours till late tomorrow Rise, and Ill be able to start pawned's after