Toribash
imma keep doing it today..
but i have to move my things around.. By that i mean i have to move rooms.. (my mother is cleaning.. >.>)
Been waiting a while, I'm not even on the waiting list. I might pull out because I have other people working on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well i started something. then you told me i did it wrong, you told me you wanted vector. which is something im not the best at but i can still do it. do you want me to?
Request: Set.
Style: Cartoonish/very detailed
I want the texture to be of Link, from The Legend of Zelda. ( As seen in my Sig )
Paying up to 130k if it is done very well.

Also, Link to fan club? (No pun intended) :3
What do you want:A maybe alien like head. very evil.
What colors: Dark colors and maybe a few light colors. Your choice
What style: Something Menacing
How much you are paying: Depending on quality.
I miss you dino. <3
Team Sad
Cancelling request, 13chillz did it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
What do you want: head n hand
What colors: (pure/hunter)
What style: girl head that good for my candy locks hair, smile, and the eye is same like your avvy :3
How much you are paying: depends of the quality
i'll wait your works miku chan
M e H
.elizviel
It almost two weeks since i've requested sets from you but there was no updated of my sets.
I wondering why some ppl in waiting list with their request are completed meanwhile in progress list was not updated?
Are you alright, Miku-chan?
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
It almost two weeks since i've requested sets from you but there was no updated of my sets.
I wondering why some ppl in waiting list with their request are completed meanwhile in progress list was not updated?
Are you alright, Miku-chan?

To answer your question "Are you alright, Miku-chan?" No... im really not..

Also okay groumet

Also lit. i will pm you with an update in a bit.. >.>