Toribash
my only problem is the first grab which looked a bit too clunky for me. besides that, the hits are pretty good, very nice dms, and i really like the speed. very nice replay considering you were gone for so long

edit: i only saw the other page rip
this was for the replay you posted before, ill edit cnc on the one you posted now soon enough

edit2: ok
for some reason i really like that opener even though i usually dont like slow stuff. maybe its because you contrasted it with a hit that came out of nowhere and was super powerful
transition to the crotch boom wasnt the best but how the fuck did you keep that all flawless wtfff
i really really like how you decided to go for a skeet instead of a dm. very nice
Last edited by pusga; Apr 25, 2014 at 08:30 PM.
oh yeah
opener is good

don't like the grab,booms look super cool

nice foot skeet,looks awesome

i would skeet the head with one hand and the flying butt piece with the cube with another,but that's just me. its fine either way

make a pose pls :)
Fun Fact: This thread has been alive for 7 years. Anyways, I don't play much anymore but here's a thing or two that I've made recently.
Attached Files
HV - Sunsets in Brazil.rpl (227.4 KB, 18 views)
HV - Purple.rpl (303.5 KB, 15 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
holy shit, that was awesome

opener started off slow, then it got really fast, which I like

kick to the arm to get the wrist and elbow was cool, it didn't even hit the elbow

hook to get the pec and shoulder was cool, especially after that epic first kick. They look cool together combined

kick to knee was okay, not too special, but from my experience, it's pretty hard to get a knee dm on a relaxed uke

that last kick was godlike, idek know how you got that

2nd replay:

opener was nice, not much to say about it really

kick to pec was cool, but it could've gotten a shoulder, or something else as well

hook to get the glutes was epic, cant say anything else about it

it always looks cool when someone kicks off uke's hand imo, idk why

punch is okay, noting too special

cool skeet
Last edited by RayWill135; Apr 24, 2016 at 12:54 AM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)