Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ahhhh. Shit. I'd like for the Avvy to be somewhat like yours. For the Sig, I'd like uh.. That sounds pretty cool, honestly. Could you do that? Have my Tori be sitting in a bathtub, looking out at whoever the hell is looking at my sig. And then have my name below (or above, whichever is best).

The actual background itself though, could be a.. Light grey, (Utils->shaders-> "zane_ghost" for reference) or white, if it works best.
Have you ever licked Nutella off of a penis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
Originally Posted by BillyRuben View Post
Ahhhh. Shit. I'd like for the Avvy to be somewhat like yours. For the Sig, I'd like uh.. That sounds pretty cool, honestly. Could you do that? Have my Tori be sitting in a bathtub, looking out at whoever the hell is looking at my sig. And then have my name below (or above, whichever is best).

The actual background itself though, could be a.. Light grey, (Utils->shaders-> "zane_ghost" for reference) or white, if it works best.

Haha, this should be fun, added to queue.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Cool. Sankyuu. Looking forward to seeing the outcome. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Good to hear, added once again to the queue, I forgot to add one thing, I can change the "Toribash" and the "Violence Perfected" anything you want. Thoughts?

Hmm.. Change "Toribash" to [duck]. Change "Violence Perfected" to "We will fuck you up! (all text with the Toribash font)

Oh, btw, if you could add a duck somewhere in the picture, that would be cool. A cartoon duck (please draw it yourself ;o).

Put me on the waitlist with it, seeing as I'm getting a new set to the head you're making me. I wan't my tori to have that set on .

Thanks.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Requesting: GUI

Price Range: 3k

Details: i want colour vampire and hunter make it neat desing
make the the single player thing and below things cool text!make my tori there with an awesome pose and
the header make it an logo (goodly blended) With a N on it please and background: make a cool text [PN] ;)
and also make the blood colour black and make arrows like here :

spoily pic ^.^

Text: make it:NinoBash: Teraaaaaahhh, BABY!! make nino red and bash black and teraah, baby! red
Last edited by NinoRossii; Oct 9, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
Back on top
Change "Toribash" to Indobash. Change "Violence Perfected" to " Cartoon Ajiskempet Perfected!
if not cool up to you

~[Indonizer][RMO]~

Ferras

Noted, but what kind of a duck? Mallard perhaps?

NinoRossii

Added.

ajiskempet

Sounds cool, noted.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Also, it's not hard work to make the sig VIP size(650x200) and the avvy VIP(150x150) then resize them accordingly, correct? Like, make the originals in VIP size and then send me both those, and the smaller versions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
Originally Posted by BillyRuben View Post
Also, it's not hard work to make the sig VIP size(650x200) and the avvy VIP(150x150) then resize them accordingly, correct? Like, make the originals in VIP size and then send me both those, and the smaller versions.

No problem at all, I'll just make the originals full size and reduce size rather than enlarge at the end.