Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by BinkLawz View Post
COncept, not done...

I got no more ideas...and dont know what to do next.
any advise please do give me some

Awesome replay, the movments in this replay where a lot more fluid than your other ones, also it looked awesome when you fliped the knife in your hand
Originally Posted by craftinbros View Post
Awesome replay, the movments in this replay where a lot more fluid than your other ones, also it looked awesome when you fliped the knife in your hand

ohh nice thnx man.
I just watched ALL of the spars. My favorite was the sword fight and the subway one. Also every time that you hit so hard and so fast it made me laugh. You are now better than Oblivion. You are now nominated for a legend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
I just watched ALL of the spars. My favorite was the sword fight and the subway one. Also every time that you hit so hard and so fast it made me laugh. You are now better than Oblivion. You are now nominated for a legend.

oh the sword fight ? haha i forgot i had that .. glad u like it too.
haha i wonder how or why those fast or hard hits made you laugh : P

oh and well... for me it would not be an option to say that im better than Oblivion , cuz specificly his replays triggerd me to make my replays how i make them now, only i use a bit different style ^^.

thnx for your nominating : P

cheers
Man, I really really love your stuff, gives me great inspiration when it comes to movement and such. I like how you pull off the moves as if it was real life and how you use grabbing to your advantage. The only thing I notice is that you can be a bit twitchy at times, but everything else makes up for it.

Good Job, keep it up man c:
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Man, I really really love your stuff, gives me great inspiration when it comes to movement and such. I like how you pull off the moves as if it was real life and how you use grabbing to your advantage. The only thing I notice is that you can be a bit twitchy at times, but everything else makes up for it.

Good Job, keep it up man c:

why thank you chilldon
haha well yeah im still in progress so twitcjyness will disapear soon hehe.

hey you too. make more of that realstic moves. i wonder if
you can make a parkour scene with moves like you did in your
last replay. pm me if you made one
What about a replay on a rooftop with each other trying to throw each other off? That could be interesting, if you want any other ideas, pm me, i'm the creative sort<3
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
What about a replay on a rooftop with each other trying to throw each other off? That could be interesting, if you want any other ideas, pm me, i'm the creative sort<3

ohh sounds good, please
do tell me the names of the mods with
the surroundings you had in mind,
i myself know just a few .. in fact just two

i want to know the name of the mod with
like a constuction platform . it looked like
this :

http://shuangmascaffolding.en.made-i...ng-System.html

and it has a lower version of the platform next to it.
Ok first post on the thread but I love your replays they inspire me and ive always played tekken so I have a request you know about the mishima bloodline and stuff I'm requesting a replay with the mishima style I do not care how you do it just do it please.
Originally Posted by epickid223 View Post
Ok first post on the thread but I love your replays they inspire me and ive always played tekken so I have a request you know about the mishima bloodline and stuff I'm requesting a replay with the mishima style I do not care how you do it just do it please.

hahah ohh niccee requesst mann..
So you mean..
Jin's
kazuya's
haihachi's karate
in one?

I bet i can do some of jin's Karate combo's and karate takedowns