Toribash
haha, thats from work, i dont hav ps at work, so i cant make it there :P

but dw, its done now, and im about to send to u if it uploads.

EDIT: an anim, what do u mean by "black and white", do u just want any design, or a specific design in black and white?
Last edited by Gorman; Jan 15, 2009 at 01:00 PM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i will give u 7k for a ring that says "DAMN FUCK, I JUST FAILED LIKE YOUR FACE", wait, do i need to buy the textured dq first, if so, then ill have to give u less money
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
u need the texture for others to see it. and yeah, i got that you meant to say fuck...

any particular background colour? or just transparent?
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
stripping from center to outside, or around the ring?
Sorry, im not allowed to resell textures.

And nobody will be able to make that for you because its all ready been made, and thats plagiarism.