Toribash
Yeah ok I can mayyyybe be on tommorrow in the late evening because in the morning im preparing for the 1 million TC tourney and then I'll go to football, come back at around 6:30 then prob take a shower,eat dinner and etc. then I'll be able to come on so maybe we can do it then ;o.
w
Ok fade pm me on skype when you are ready and tell me what to join. Just tell me when you wanna start it. Ad of what I can see its either gonna be me uou calamity and younge bc subby might not make it
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Hi, guys.

As you probably know, Auquarius will be facing Tribe in the preliminary round of the Clan League.

If you would please come here and post so we can determine a time for our war.

Thanks!

the name's Aquarius dammit, don't sully our clan name you piece of filth.
Tonakai calm down it was probably a typo don't over react on something that is nothing. Its just gonna cause drama :/ and I know wr all don't want that
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

XD we're all mature here, calm down Scotty don't worry about fights. Also guys I may be able to make our clan league match, I just have to do some careful planning and I can make it. So you guys find a time and ill make it to our match.
Last edited by Submerge; Jul 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
XD we're all mature here

Psssshhhhhhhhh atleast most of us ;o.

Also the 1 million TC tourney was today unfortunately I couldn't have made it because I had football practice and ye i woulda won if i didnt ;).
w
so im out of the loop(it stinks haveing a life sometimes) some one wanna fill me in on whats been going on the last few days?
I still take texture requests for usd
Well, we haven't really done anything. We still need to do our Clan League match, I'm trying to plan that right now. Then I have to plan my day around that, I also see complication in the near future because I'm on hotel wifi. Other then that nothing has really been going on.

Everyone tomorrow we will be having our clan league match so please be on and have a way for me to contact you at all times so I can get you on when Its needed.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Yeah shade i was on your IRC last night and the only one that was talking was liquidoom. Also well try to get 4 members on today. And should be able to do the match.
w