Toribash
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Please have you read my clan rank? I'm not just a Leader, but a Dictator and a Tyrant. I'll exicute anyone at the first sign of a mutiny. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It's true... I've seen him do it before... Oh.. poor Ca-... I can't even say his name without crying...
But what if the executioner is the one leading the mutiny?

Also bish pls you couldnt beat me at aikido big dojo.Im pretty sure you couldnt execute anyone
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
But what if the executioner is the one leading the mutiny?

Also bish pls you couldnt beat me at aikido big dojo.Im pretty sure you couldnt execute anyone

Scrub I am the executioner, there is no loop hole in my system.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I can kick K0hta tho. The power of donations
Nicholas Pleb - Thursday 9:53 PM
> As long as the flat chest lives on in womankind
> God lives on through us
>His grace is evident in the bosoms around us
Im going to buy K0HTA's virginity soon.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

omg wtf Raiken-Senpai. > .> I can only assume you have one of these anime scenes in your head where I slowly lift up my shirt while blushing and whispering "R- Raiken-Senpai". > .> You sick monster. <3

Also how have you been enjoying Overlord so far? Been a pretty good watch for me so far.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
omg wtf Raiken-Senpai. > .> I can only assume you have one of these anime scenes in your head where I slowly lift up my shirt while blushing and whispering "R- Raiken-Senpai". > .> You sick monster. <3

Also how have you been enjoying Overlord so far? Been a pretty good watch for me so far.

It's awesome, sir. Look at my beautiful albedo on my signature.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.