Toribash
Originally Posted by scottymoore2010 View Post
I'm back and not feeling well. :/

That's not good :/

Also guys I made this logo, and I wanted to know if you guys if we should change all the stuff on our forum thread to this design

Tell me what you guys think, I should be on all day today so I may get on Toribash, or I may just play MOBA games all day today XD
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I really like it, I wasn't on toribash today because I was doing UHC xD. But yeah you should change them all to that it looks really good .
w
I like it mr. Sub really cool. But how would you feel with a wave in the background :3 just a suggestion but it really does look good
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

sub i feel you should render it ina size that will fit the standard webpage so no one has to scroll over to see the whole thing otherwise i thing it would be a good time for a change with the rebirth of au trying to begin
I still take texture requests for usd
So guys:
There is currently 2 people who want to get into Au. 16bars and Charm1. I've known them both for a while now and here are my votes:
Charm1: Yes please.
16bars: No, you're not the best at countering certain moves That most people do all the time. So someone could literally destroy you if they did some of those moves. You're not the most mature but it's not like i am either XD. And you're not that active. And you're only a second dan almost 3rd so you're not the most experienced, sorry.
w
Just how 16bars did his app I don't think he would be good for the clan I mean do we need a rager in the clan? I mean its pretty inmature. Most of us here is what about 15-16+ we need to find people that are mello understanding and easy people to talk to as well of good skills. And guys ima start pming yall on skype I think tomorrow but when I start talking its important.

Thanks have a good night.

Yeah Scotty I'm only 13 plssss. Lol ok um PM us on skype but i dont know what you're going to PM us about so yeah also a note is that Charm1 is a 10th and and he's really chill and good.
w
Hey guys of (Au) sorry for the invade but i just found some of my old art! Please tell me if you like it, it was my sig for an old game which i am not so active on right now.

Yeah i like it man, also you hoping on getting into (Au) still? Because you have a good chance of getting in.
w
Nah I was just commenting and fade I didn't know you were 13 :3 haha new to me but I will be glad to see charm in the clan and nvm on that pm it turned out to be nothing welp goodnight
-----
hey guys im sorry for the chain message but guess who fixed their internet browser problem yus ahaha this muda fuker right here :3 sorry i is excited to have this back up haha im downloading toribash 4.82. oh and sub your gonna teach me some dotta skillz :3 bc its also downloading hahaha so yepp guys i is back ill post a couple parkour replays in a bit
Last edited by Posiden; Aug 2, 2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump