Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Is it just me, or is there a sudden surge of akali players? Before the patch even. Did some pro team do some stupid shit with akali that I missed?

well.. there has been a surge..

http://www.lolking.net/champions/akali#statistics

i don't know what it comes from tho
I'm a fucking professional!
Why is it when I see an elise on my team I just know they're gonna suck so hard? I was gonna pick elise top but someone beat me to it mid. I told him that she's better off bullying top lane so I could go mid, she went "don't worry, I know what I'm doing".

Guess the result. Just guess. Ok I'll tell you, 2/8/7. She was against a lux, she got first blood, and then sucked all through the game.

Note, never trust anyone if they play elise and say "Don't worry". That just means you have to worry.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well Quinn was finally released on the PBE after so much teasing.

Big post on all of Quinn's skills with videos

And for just the video:

Also BoRK is being changed again into a more onhit AS/AD item w/ a maxhp% nuke attached to it. Very interesting.

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Is it just me, or is there a sudden surge of akali players? Before the patch even. Did some pro team do some stupid shit with akali that I missed?

EG did an interesting teamcomp, Kayle jungle and lulu as support, wickd just jumped on their backline and kayle and lulu just ultied him.
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
EG did an interesting teamcomp, Kayle jungle and lulu as support, wickd just jumped on their backline and kayle and lulu just ultied him.

not rlly interesting tbh. They ran such comps quite often.
They also did that in earlier days around kings of europe they would just go lulu/shen/orianna and snoopeh on mundo or udyr would just thrust himself through them
-----
also snoopeh plays some jungle kayle and other european teams play jungle kayle as well
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 15, 2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Just played a 60 minute game last night, our mid left after about 20 minutes and I was carrying as fiddlesticks jungle... We had 2 out of 3 inhibitors destroyed, but our tank wasn't initiating at all so they eventually pushed all the way to our base and we lost

Everyone was negative except for me, I was 14/5
FIRED UP
Wow, I think Quinn should be played as top laner and not as an adc, she'd be a beast at top. I'd play her like I play ad bruiser nid
I can't wait to try out these Nasus buffs, he definitely has to be my favorite champion.
Followed by Hecarim.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Feb 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I'm sad, the new sona splash doesnt have as much boobs.

this was my first thought that came to mind as soon as I saw it

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم