Toribash
Yay charm1 nice to have you in this clan. You're really good in game and a good friend. So ye im glad to have you here
w
You shall never overate me man, would you like to play in-game for a while. I got a bit of free time

Do /jo au to join me on my voyage.
Last edited by Charm; Aug 2, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
Yes, Welcome to the clan Charm

You should probably know I hardly ever get on Toribash because I have become obsessed with Dota 2. Also I don't know if you guys have seen but GATA is holding a Masters of Realism tournament. Its for artists, so I know Calamity is already doing it. But I'm thinking I'm going to do it as well because I am a perfectionist and I think If I really got into it I could do just as good as my bby Calamity.

So if any of you need me message me on Skype or steam because Ill either be playing Dota 2 or making a Dota 2 BroodMother head for the first round of the MoR.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Welcome charm glad to hear your in. But guys I'm not gonna be on tb in game for a few days. I'm at my dads house
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

So im entering the M.O.R. event so is subby
if you want a wip of my head dl and lp me ingame its 256 head so dont base opinions off of the quality ill be making a preview picture once i enter it into the competition

------
link to the head for round 1
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...88#post7510488
Last edited by Calamity; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:28 AM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Lol can't expect anything less from you calamity it looks really good. I believe you can win. Sorry subby calam is just to good of an artist I still luv you doe :3 hahahaha
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Omg calam that head is sexy asf. Recolor it to Demolition pl0x and can i wear it?!?! DDDDDDD Yours and 8OJ4N's head is the best so far that ive seen. Good luck and i really want to wear that head.
w
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
Omg calam that head is sexy asf. Recolor it to Demolition pl0x and can i wear it?!?! DDDDDDD Yours and 8OJ4N's head is the best so far that ive seen. Good luck and i really want to wear that head.

thanks mang

i mean once the competition is over ill let you buy it off of me if youd want to do that but i cant give it out yet
I still take texture requests for usd
Nooooooœ! Ok fine i guess ill just have to buy it off you when its over. You tha best artist around bæ
w