Toribash
Yea no more random stuff. This goes for me it's going to be hard not being cancer but o whale.
Last edited by Zabuza; Jun 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Big ass font
well, let me tell you something
mostly, the people who graduates to the college/high school/university depends on their grades and marks.
that means that not everyone capable of joining, in order to save a place for people who deserve, we should have exams till we find another simple way.
-----
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Yea no more random stuff. This goes for me it's going to be hard not being cancer but o whale.

you're being one Right now tho.
Last edited by ClownDevil; Jun 14, 2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud member of Thief
We should have a clan item. Like we used to have in nitro, we were known for swag cap. I think our clan item should be jiyu dreads because. They look kinda thievey.
Yea only if Malf buys it for all of us. Agreed. I'd say that Swagtastic Gear is more appropriate though. And I like it more xP
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Awhwha Hell yea I would def go for some Jiyu dreads, but they are spensive af :c

So I think that would be something we should all pitch into the bank for ey?

Speaking of I think I am going to host another tourney maybe later today or tomorrow.

Whalecum Clown, Try to survive if you can. :P

Hey Thanks for the tips Spcr, I hope we make it.

Karana, most of that is answered in the Clan rules and guidelines, basically you fill out the format they make for you, then you send 50k to whoever the clan admin is at the time. (In this case Faint)
Last edited by TyphoN; Jun 14, 2016 at 03:31 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Awhwha Hell yea I would def go for some Jiyu dreads, but they are spensive af :c

So I think that would be something we should all pitch into the bank for ey?

Speaking of I think I am going to host another tourney maybe later today or tomorrow.

Whalecum Clown, Try to survive if you can. :P

Hey Thanks for the tips Spcr, I hope we make it.

Karana, most of that is answered in the Clan rules and guidelines, basically you fill out the format they make for you, then you send 50k to whoever the clan admin is at the time. (In this case Faint)

Why not
eye-patch? they're worth 7-9k and they're kind of creepy and thiev-y too
and also, I've never joined a clan tourney, what mod tho? is it random or is it real mod like abd/tk/judo/judofrac
is there places as well? 1st 2nd 3rd? or only 1st?
(btw trust me for a bit, I can win like. 4%)
Proud member of Thief
Yeye all bragging aside, I'd say you calm down a bit. Let it just flow onto it's place. We'll host it with time.
Originally Posted by ClownDevil View Post
Why not
eye-patch? they're worth 7-9k and they're kind of creepy and thiev-y too
and also, I've never joined a clan tourney, what mod tho? is it random or is it real mod like abd/tk/judo/judofrac
is there places as well? 1st 2nd 3rd? or only 1st?
(btw trust me for a bit, I can win like. 4%)

Hm, Eyepatch is more of a pirate thing but eh don't matter both look cool.

The clan tourneys I host are usually ABD and I give out 1st and 2nd place prizes. So make sure you participate man.

Ps. Check skype Clown something was brought to my attention so read what I said.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Anything important Typhon? Or just some words told to you by someone else?