Toribash
Finally Varus appeared on the competetive screen. Yellowpete got outfarmed against Dragonborns though. I'll probably start playing him again if I get a person who can support me. And Renekton is played a lot. Everyone is going so aggressive with him.

Anybody has any favourite teams in LCS? Mine is probably EG and in North AMerica TSM.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Finally Varus appeared on the competetive screen. Yellowpete got outfarmed against Dragonborns though. I'll probably start playing him again if I get a person who can support me. And Renekton is played a lot. Everyone is going so aggressive with him.

Anybody has any favourite teams in LCS? Mine is probably EG and in North AMerica TSM.

Curse and GG

Coincidentally they are also the best in their regions right now.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Curse and GG

Coincidentally they are also the best in their regions right now.

EG are currently stronger than GG. My favourite teams are GG and Fnatic, I don't enjoy watching the NA games because their teams outside the top 4 are just awful, which causes results to be fairly predictable.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

Varus has been played in the Asian scene for a while now. Aphromoo also used to play him.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Feb 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
My favourite LCS teams are CLG and EG. Looking forward to next weekend when I can watch CLG play again.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC

First ever penta in a 5v5 (ranked) :D

Kept figuring out which is the screenshot button, pressed F5 and the screen went to akali, then pressed F12 just to notice that the message was gone, but it's there in the chat.

After so many pentas denied... Feels good.

Just noticed kayle saying "give him penta" right after I got it :P
Last edited by EJM; Feb 17, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Uric so bad.

Uric so over LoL and hasn't played for months.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Holy crap, that EG vs GIANTS game was utterly brutal... EG are looking really scary.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Could someone send me a link to a bracket for the LCS? Can't seem to find one.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.