Toribash
I still cant believe how stupid Twisted fate becomes when playing with a premade team.

Like, play with a shen jungle and do a fucking 2 man teleport whenever someone in the the side lanes overextends.
Don't forget pantheon doing his man jump onto teemo, the victim of them ulties.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm back with my constant prattling on about LCS. DEAL WITH IT FGT.

12 games happening tonight, up first CLG vs Vulcun which is starting in about 5 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaBAc__XyHs

There are a lot more games this week because they need to make up for the games that cannot be played next week, which is when the IEM World Championships 2013 are being held! VIDEOGAMES.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
what a terrible Yorick :l

He wasn't that bad actually. He overextended and got ganked. Had to wait for my jungler a long time. After I got some kills and was far ahead he was an easy target. But he could do something in late game. Cause he managed to get kills, several dragons and 2 baron buffs.

Originally Posted by sham View Post
As Jayce, you probably dont want to "infiltrate their jungle and kill lux" when a fight is about to happen, especially if you want to carry.

You should probably always be with your team, poke with eq, and start the fight if you have to by gate > switch > q someone and hope your team follows up

I was poking them all the time but still Lux was causing trouble. Nobody could dodge her skillshots and poeple got caught offguard. That is not the thing I would normally do but it was worth it as I managed to get away and win a teamfight afterwards. Also they were really far ahead of us so we couldn't engage. Only tactic was to catch someone offguard.

Should I join EuW? I was planning to do it, but I'm lazy to collect IP. I only want to go there to duo queue with someone. I want someone decent on my team.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Should I join EuW? I was planning to do it, but I'm lazy to collect IP. I only want to go there to duo queue with someone. I want someone decent on my team.

I feel like Na has the better low elo scene, but euw has the better High elo scene, I could be wrong though
Last edited by Chuck; Feb 27, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
I feel like everybody is stupid and nobody is in any way intelligent when it comes to this game. People who are technically brilliant at the game have the most toxic personality ever, and people who are angelic are average at the game at best.

Also, I only watch LCS so I can know what's going to get attempted in soloque. When xPeke did that nexus bd, I had a hayday playing Jarvan mid crushing every Kass I ever played.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I was waiting for Blitz top but I never saw anyone actually try that. At least in Nordic. Jungle Kayle hasn't been seen on that server too. I assume that not many people watch LCS in Nordic.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I feel like everybody is stupid and nobody is in any way intelligent when it comes to this game. People who are technically brilliant at the game have the most toxic personality ever, and people who are angelic are average at the game at best.

Also, I only watch LCS so I can know what's going to get attempted in soloque. When xPeke did that nexus bd, I had a hayday playing Jarvan mid crushing every Kass I ever played.

Woah, nice toxic attitude you got there bud.

I'm pretty angelic and I have like 5000 elo so ur shit kid 1v1pusy.
I R IRONMAN
Yeah elitists ruin just about every games. Usually after one person dies once or twice the insults come flying in noob, uninstall etc. Pretty much ruins the vibe and the possibility of any teamwork goes out the window in a grand total of about 5 minutes. Either two guys end up arguing the whole game because of an insult or the whole team dumping insults onto one guy, or god forbid everyone for themselves fighting the whole time.
Never had that happen to me yet. I must be lucky? lol
-----
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
there is little to no point in blacking your bad scores and then boast on your good one, it's not like we're gonna bash the shit out of you for having a bad game or 2 especially when you're level 9

besides it's quite the easy task bringing the rest of the games up

I Was happy i finnally did good in a match and did you see the scores? lol I thought it would be better to put them away.

And Im still trying to figure out alistar hes not like the other champions i have used
Last edited by kball; Feb 28, 2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".