Toribash
I agree with you fade hahaha. Calam is the best.and the best yhere ever will be. But guys ima just start marketing :3
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

Welcome to the clan new members i hope you all enjoy your time here
im online right now if you want to talk and play together
I still take texture requests for usd
Thanks for accepting me to Aquarius Calamity, Fade and Submerge I'm honoured being in this amazing clan. Scottymoore2010 just for you will stop raging.
Thank You so much for accepting me to Aquarius! You are all awesome and I can't wait to be considered of one this great Family. Thanks
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
the famery is getting biggaah my friends :'D i hope you guys like it here let me know if you need anything
I still take texture requests for usd
Welcome to aquarius bro have a nice time and if you need any help gimme a buzz i'll be more then happy to help out.
Yadda yadda yadda whale cum to the caln duds. While you guys are doing great, ive gotten terribad at toribash. I play too nice and always finding myself not tryin to win, but to try to have fun with the match and play hyper aggressive even when i could easily win. Aand it kinda backfired on me today i managed to rid all of my items and TC whilst dueling so thats always some good news amirite? Yea i might aswell become some shitty replay maker and be terribad at that too. Anyways yeah...
w