Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by callmekate View Post
Welcome merc
I finally got time to forum \o/

PS college sux

I hear ya, the college life is a taxing one. College TB students unite.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
You're in college already? ;o I'm surprised you find time for us at all

Meh I find it effective to forget that college exist once I get home and just do good on test regardless. Its p good strategy, give me lots of nap time.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
We're warring right now so come join if you want to participate. The room is whisper.
Last edited by Creek; Aug 14, 2015 at 06:00 AM.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
We have enough pages, people, and I think high enough rankings to become official. I think we should get this show on the road
Nicholas Pleb - Thursday 9:53 PM
> As long as the flat chest lives on in womankind
> God lives on through us
>His grace is evident in the bosoms around us
Originally Posted by aubrey View Post
We have enough pages, people, and I think high enough rankings to become official. I think we should get this show on the road

Mmmmm, Pouffywall and myself have been discussing this between ourselves. What we have decided for now is that we want to just get our clan rank up and increase our war activity, alongside that just get all the clan members to really start getting the feel for posting multiple times per day. Once we have that we need to get some hyper-activity within the forum for a few weeks in a row and once we have that we will apply for official. Until both Pouffywall and myself feel like the clan is in shape to be official we're not gonna waste TC applying for nothing.

Feel free to further debate it with us, but as the matter stands right now we don't view the clan as being of amble activity to actually get accepted for official.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by callmekate View Post
I always have time for you guys :3

But that time just happens to be four in the morning lol. At least for me.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by Xuo View Post
thank you for ignoring me as usual really appreciate it fellas

I checked out your replay thread that you linked, I guess I forgot to mention it. Sorry about that. Also this is gabe0311's alt. I'm just logged into it at the moment.
you don't even need to put it in the folder you just need to click on it

jeez

wow my post is above yours

great forums