Toribash
Okay,i cant post replays because my folder is corrupted and I cantretrieve em off of there and idk any other way to show my replays.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Application
Hello, my name is Jake and I am 13 years old.
I have been playing since late 2014 / early 2015 and used to be on at least every day.

I do multiple things in my spare time, including graphic design, video editing, playing games, programming, and working out.

The first clan I was in was (Destiny), but the leader kicked me out for no reason I can remember. The second clan I was in was (JackAzz), but I lost my main account 5 months ago, and cannot recover the password.

The only person in (Vector) that I actually know is Shikkumo.

I have some replays but forgot to save my spar with Vayne, so I only have an unfinished multiplayer replay; there's an extra sp replay for that.

My Skype is live:felnortheancient if you need to contact me.

Cheers.
P.S: I'm still a bit rusty after a 5 month break.
Attached Files
V - Bokeh Dreams.rpl (178.7 KB, 4 views)
V - Hurry up.rpl (318.3 KB, 5 views)
V - lazer survivor.rpl (259.3 KB, 4 views)
V - wup.rpl (195.1 KB, 3 views)
Neutral. Application is short, replays are okay, low belt, don't beleive you have any forum activity as well.

Good Luck.
No.Application is way too short,very little information provided.

Good Luck tho.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Hey guys. I invited kirinoi, no one is against? I just have spar with him he looks realy good for this clan.
pop-pop-pop
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
Hey guys. I invited kirinoi, no one is against? I just have spar with him he looks realy good for this clan.

I do not care even if he was the best in the whole Toribash community. As rules stated, nobody joins the clan without an application and being officially accepted.
I don't care how you see it either but that's the fair and best way to do it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █