Ranking
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Catguy19dotzero: I must say, I'm impressed. If none of the other recruiters strongly object, I'd like to welcome you to ORMO mate.

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Catguy19dotzero: Try making something more destructive. If you manage to make something fairly destructive while maintaining that style you have, you get a pass.

Been a while, but i finally managed to make something destructive. Its still a tad messy and there is quite some grab in it. Probably room for improvement but nonetheless, i want to show it.
Attached Files
=Cat_WIP_ Yo dawg yo +7.rpl (176.8 KB, 38 views)
*enter signature here*
Originally Posted by Catguy19dotzero View Post
Been a while, but i finally managed to make something destructive. Its still a tad messy and there is quite some grab in it. Probably room for improvement but nonetheless, i want to show it.

Try to stop using grab to dismember joints. Like, using grab to pull Uke onto your foot for a stronger kick is fine, but 'punching' with a grabbed hand is a no no.
If no-one else disagrees, you're in.
Here's my second try in applying '-'.
Attached Files
Dragenon - 16 ver. 2.rpl (293.2 KB, 16 views)
Dragenon - 15.rpl (152.0 KB, 10 views)
Watcha Say.rpl (197.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Dragenon; Jan 13, 2010 at 05:29 PM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Try to stop using grab to dismember joints. Like, using grab to pull Uke onto your foot for a stronger kick is fine, but 'punching' with a grabbed hand is a no no.
If no-one else disagrees, you're in.

Soz about that :/, rly wanted to get a boom but couldnt get it done. Still, thanks. :>

Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
K, get in here.

O thanks : D, i can has tag?
*enter signature here*
Originally Posted by Catguy19dotzero View Post
Soz about that :/, rly wanted to get a boom but couldnt get it done. Still, thanks. :>

O thanks : D, i can has tag?

You're in ORMO. What do you think?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time