Toribash
Add in a curse of the sad mummy, hemoplague and death lotus for the full wombo combo.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Yeah she's a real damage dealer, seems like you have to be pretty fed though.

Also, Kog'Maw is pretty sweet as an ADC too, but I've never used him and I'm just wondering, is he worth trying out? He seems great but harder to use than most. I also have heard that if you don't win early game you don't win late game with him.
Kog is extremely hard to 1v1 late game... , he does so much mixed damage and his range is beyond amazing :3 , Kog isn't TOO hard to play but he definately does take a bit more skill than say vayne , He needs to be well positioned and also needs to know when to go in. Do both of those things well and you will destroy their team.
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Kog is extremely hard to 1v1 late game... , he does so much mixed damage and his range is beyond amazing :3 , Kog isn't TOO hard to play but he definately does take a bit more skill than say vayne , He needs to be well positioned and also needs to know when to go in. Do both of those things well and you will destroy their team.

More or less everything said in this post applies to all ADCs.

Kog just never has to "go in" because of his stellar range.

If you are "going in" with ADC you're doing something wrong.

Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Also, Kog'Maw is pretty sweet as an ADC too, but I've never used him and I'm just wondering, is he worth trying out? He seems great but harder to use than most. I also have heard that if you don't win early game you don't win late game with him.

You win the lane by surviving it, bit like with Vayne. And with "survive" I mean that you have at least same ammount of farm as the enemy ADC, and preferably about same ammount of money.

Only Twitch scales as well to late game as Kog'Maw, so if you are ~tied in items/money you outscale anyone.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
More or less everything said in this post applies to all ADCs.

Kog just never has to "go in" because of his stellar range.

If you are "going in" with ADC you're doing something wrong.

You win the lane by surviving it, bit like with Vayne. And with "survive" I mean that you have at least same ammount of farm as the enemy ADC, and preferably about same ammount of money.

Only Twitch scales as well to late game as Kog'Maw, so if you are ~tied in items/money you outscale anyone.

No love for trist
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
No love for trist

Trist sleeper OP now. w/ AS buff and Bork Buffs + Her E buffs from last patched that bumped the numbers up, she is going to be incredible strong.

I've also played a couple of games as Quinn. Shes underwhelming in lane, counter aggression cripples her and her 525 range is just abysmal. Haven't tried her top yet. Then again I can't last hit for shit atm so I shouldn't be playing ADC's.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 3, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Havent posted here in a while
last season I finished plat and didnt feel like going for diamond
this season I plan on going for diamond

So far so good. Literally just hit plat 2 3 mins ago, was plat 5 a week ago. I'll probably settle around diamond 3-4. Challenger by the end of the season would be nice but I'm not expecting to make it that high.

Last edited by 2worlds; Mar 3, 2013 at 04:48 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Trist sleeper OP now. w/ AS buff and Bork Buffs + Her E buffs from last patched that bumped the numbers up, she is going to be incredible strong.

I've also played a couple of games as Quinn. Shes underwhelming in lane, counter aggression cripples her and her 525 range is just abysmal. Haven't tried her top yet. Then again I can't last hit for shit atm so I shouldn't be playing ADC's.

Been telling my brother Quinn was gonna be a waste of money all week.
He still bought her and she looks as crap as I thought she was gonna be.

Passive is broken as F*** but it makes up for her crappy ult.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Mar 3, 2013 at 06:34 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Been telling my brother Quinn was gonna be a waste of money all week.
He still bought her and she looks as crap as I thought she was gonna be.

Passive is broken as F*** but it makes up for her crappy ult.

She's pretty good, it's just she looks boring as hell to play.
I R IRONMAN