Ranking
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Wait, arent actually jayces and nidalees playstile very similiar?

Poke them down, switch formes and then burst them with your combo?

Pretty much, but I use jayce for physical damage and want to learn AP nidalee. Also nidalee has a heal and free vision.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
After a magnitude of bad ranked games (4 wins/11 loses), being demoted to Silver II and losing at champ select I finally had that one game that made me love league again; AP Rengar....

Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I have the broadest, strongest and most well defined back in the known universe when playing cho'gath top lane. It feels like it's just not possible to lose when playing him, no matter what happens in any other lanes.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Alright what the serious fuck. So I hit the promo series for the 4th time (YAAYAYAY), nope. My support does a shit play, goes "REPORT ME IDGAF" and disconnects. We lost like 25/28 in a nailbiting 4v5. Next game,I was 5/0, camped mid, as jungle, got my mid to 5/0, gave top 2 kills, and bot had like 3. Then they fucking throw. My friend, playing mid, ends the game 22/8, and we lose. Next game, 3v5 for 10 minutes because 2 random people happened to have "power outages" at the same time in 2 different fucking states.

tl;dr will someone please fucking help me out of bronze. I get to promo, and lose, constantly. I know, I am not that good, but for the love of god, i've gotten myself into a deep deep hole. Anyone care to help me out, and duo, or provide tips, etc. Maybe even boost my account for some RP?

:<

EDIT: I was originally in silver and competed fine with others, but had a series of losses, and went on tilt, kind of like Biaker. I know that I have only gotten better, but these peeps are dragging me down.

inb4shamusuck
inq.
shamusuck
On a side note, I never knew someone could actually suck as Fizz. Seems like every fizz I play against is amazing and the few I get on my team or horrible
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
shamusuck
On a side note, I never knew someone could actually suck as Fizz. Seems like every fizz I play against is amazing and the few I get on my team or horrible

With Fizz you just need that Lichbane and you can burst down anyone.

Doesn't matter if you go 0/9/0 30 at the lane, if you just get the damn item you're solid.

Yeah, that's a true story.

Wee, got my first ever penta with Vayne, in a ranked game. Lost it, but who cares? I got my penta.
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 12, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
guyz guyz need healp!
stardet making my AP runesite finally after 1200+ done matches.
and im absolutley not sure what i shall put in for the seal yellow thingys.
if got told Hp per lvl or hp%.. but which is more efficent?
got as red AP pen , blue is magic resist per lvl and quints will be flat ap... but what as yellow?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken