Toribash
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
With which champions would you run those runes and expect to be able to win lane? Nobody that I have uses 3 AD quints with the possible exception of vi and riven. If you were to use that runepage as an AD carry you will lose every trade and lose every lane unless your jungler/support does something spectacular.

iīd run such a runepage on every ad champ (top,jungle,mid(talon), adc) and never had any problems or had the feeling that i cant win my lane. itīs just a good allround page for adīs and people which didnt got that many runepages yet.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
1160 is approx 3000

1≈3
ur so dum j4ndO

Totally.

I'd actually infract myself for lack of proof reading (if I just could ), because I was gonna add "and masteries" there. (Which I DID state in that first sentence!)

Which throws another ~1000G for default pages and some more for specialized.

Yep, I was exaggerating slightly.

inb4 ye good ole j4nd0 proves me wrong again.

I'd added the posts j4nd0 is propably gonna quote, but cba, because mobile devices suck. ;_;
Last edited by Dargon; Apr 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Totally.

I'd actually infract myself for lack of proof reading (if I just could ), because I was gonna add "and masteries" there. (Which I DID state in that first sentence!)

Which throws another ~1000G for default pages and some more for specialized.

Yep, I was exaggerating slightly.

inb4 ye good ole j4nd0 proves me wrong again.

I'd added the posts j4nd0 is propably gonna quote, but cba, because mobile devices suck. ;_;

I herd utility masteries worth 2k+
I R IRONMAN
With which champions would you run those runes and expect to be able to win lane? Nobody that I have uses 3 AD quints with the possible exception of vi and riven. If you were to use that runepage as an AD carry you will lose every trade and lose every lane unless your jungler/support does something spectacular.

Yes, for those of you who like to be anal about every minor detail, dargon was exaggerating the actual gold value of having runes. However it's very difficult to accurately measure the benefits of the ideal runepage. I'm sure you all know that seemingly small early game advantages mean a LOT given what is likely to happen in mid-late game when this advantage has been abused.

That's pretty much the standard AD Carry page to be honest. I prefer MR per level though.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
That's pretty much the standard AD Carry page to be honest. I prefer MR per level though.

Lifesteal quints enable the dorans blade start. You have 80 additional health and you're healing 8-9 hp per auto-attack at level 1.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Lifesteal quints enable the dorans blade start. You have 80 additional health and you're healing 8-9 hp per auto-attack at level 1.

Depends which adc you play.
I R IRONMAN

Good luck csing under turret then. Also you can push them out of lane and not able to heal up from hitting minions if you're aggressive about it with AD quints since you will win every trade.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Anyone wanna give me tips and builds and runes on Ezreal? Thinking about maining Ezreal as my adc

Some people tend to get trinity on Ez. Is it good or bad on him?
Trinity is a fine item on him. Although I guarantee someone is going to say it's trash here just because it's not a popular item.

Although I wouldn't rush it unless you're dominating lane and by that i mean something like 4/0.

I would try and get a BT first.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I go AD quints on adc and start a dorans blade. 80 extra health, 77 starting AD, plus 5 hp per minion hit.

Although, I don't play really aggressive unless my support pushes it. I just plan on outfarming, and hopefully getting kills after I have an item advantage. Ballsy plays can easily ruin games, considering bronze junglers have no clue how to help a lane catch up in gold.

EDIT: i'm thinking about stooping down to maining teemo top to get out of bronze. Pretty much every blonze players has no clue how to beat him. Just poke, poke, poke, if they all in you, fucking run and repeat. And you have like 100+ more farm.
Last edited by sham; Apr 12, 2013 at 05:33 AM.
inq.