Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

just got hit with a snowball in the face by a 7th grader and i want to kill him anyways forgot to tell u guys that i wont be posting on mondays wednesdays and fridays cuz i have to go to places

Edit:we will be official soon and no double posting xxmk
Last edited by soki123; Dec 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Originally Posted by dtwonfire View Post
I am back from school What is going on?

Hmm.. let's see. I reported Affei For mutiple posting and flaming.
Quiter...
Originally Posted by Seekuu View Post
Hmm.. let's see. I reported Affei For mutiple posting and flaming.

.....awsome ^-^
Back in business
ok guys srry i wasent here for the week i have school as you know.... Affei you have realy let me down.... Anyway Yes Seekuu This clan has made many changes and is really do good... our members that have not left are realy loyal and i Thank Them....When we finish our Remakeing of hoodz we will resend our App to become offical once more... Yes We got rejected because of the Flameing and Bad rep some of our past members have done for the Not getting ther Way in the clan.... Also new rule... There will be no asking of Ranks when a LDR/Co see you have been worthy of being in that rank we will test you.... Although This clan is Going to be the best yet.... Also No Double posting if you are a Elite and up if you Double post you will loose your rank i think you know better TY ppeople.. And Hoodz Up your ~LDR~
...................Unibash Teacher...................