Toribash
Sorry for not posting to much today I've been going through deep depression, my spending time with my girlfriend in the hospital just in case she doesn't make it, but I really don't like life with out her so I'm dieing inside and out I've cut my self several times I'm losing my mind.
@yuseimot
Bro cutting does nothing but make
You more depressed. I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend but there are other ways to deal with depression that are much less dangerous. Do you think your girlfriend would want you doing that? Probably not. She loves you and she always will. Pm me if uo need anything or if you just wanna chat bro.
@pwn I guess your right but I would rater be hurt outside then inside when my dad was in Korea his friend had a back problem so my dad punched him in the stomach and his friend forgot about that back pain and more about the pain the the stomach, so what I'm trying to say is cutting myself hides my pain inside with my outside pain
new topic me and submerge are training for next weeks TPL tourney. We want to get 4 au members into the finals so who wants to train with us?
I still take texture requests for usd
Sorry to invade you guys, pm me if you don't ever want me here again :-P

@yuse

Try getting lost in a movie or TV series, it can distract you more then you think ;-) ! I remember myself being depressed. At the time, I wasn't proud of not only my physical appearance, but my emotional appearance as well. All the bullying and constant teasing made me lose focus of all the highschool bullshit I was, and am still, going through.

So every day, I would get myself lost in a complex movie, requiring you to pay close attention. This was for me at the time, Breaking Bad. However, this strategy is something that works for me, and probably only works for a small percentage of people. Very sorry about your girlfriend.

Best of luck! ;-)

On a side note, glad to see this clan running. It will no doubt be amazing. The amount of talented people in this clan never ceases to amaze me.

Take care!
Last edited by Conduct; Apr 29, 2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: typos fer days bae
How do you kill one with no life?
Huh thanks man that is actually really helpful,thanks a lot haha well i used to be in the walking dead a lot but personal things happen and i just lost track im currently still reading the most recent hunger games book and its quite good so far. I really appreciate it