Toribash
Kurt yes Rest up above that no thanks for the attempt though!
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
@Eatoon well i think i can be useful in wars...when my connection is regained i will be active everyday at around 3-6 until 11...now that i think about it i'm not really special all i can do is help win wars and be active...only thing i'll be good for is if i had war perm...i'll always war someone >.> i seem useless ;-;
-----
-Sits in the corner and waits for you guys to answer- By the way i have been banned once...just wanna add that -sits and waits again-
Last edited by chacha6464; Sep 17, 2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Death is an option
Hi, my name is Kevin Free Yuen. You can call me Free. I am 13 years of age. I am a Brown Belt ranked 8000. I prefer Aikido, Greykido, Mushu, and Wushu. I like to read but i like gaming more, I play basketball and study the human body. I sometimes can get angry but that rarely happens. I also am really active on the forum and check the market thread a lot. When I go to Youtube I watch Pewdiepie. I live in HongKong so my GMT is +8. My Skype is "torentman" (don't hate). You can contact me there or on Toribash Private message. I want to join because I want to see my ability being used to help a clan and I think I will be a good member to this clan.

Thank you for reading this because it is so long
click below to get free stuff

freestuff

Horde Application
Hello, my name is Jonathan (Srcheetah in game), I'm a blackbelt and people say I'm good in-game.I would like to join Horde because I'm a respectfull player, a good winner and a good looser too, also, I didn't like my clan because it was very inactive (I used to be in Crucify) and I would like to participate more in clan events. My main mod is mushu, but I'm good at jousting, judo, and I'm starting to spar ( I learn quick). I'm a very active game member and I'm starting to be more active on the forum than I used to. Well, I think that's all about my TB life so let's start with me:

I live in Spain, so I have UGT+1 timezone (+2 in summer)
My hobbies are: Gaming, Fishing, Playing football(I don't play in a team), Freerun/parkour, spending time with my friens ( we usually meet every friday we can), and Diving.
Oh, I almost forguet, I'm 16 y.o. 17 in november and I have ended High School.
My parents divorced when I was very little so I spend the Christmas, Easter and Summer Hollydays with my dad, and I can't play there.
This year I'm going to take Swimming lessons ( I know how to swim, but I want to swim faster and better) And I'm also going to study for The Cambridge english certificate next year.
I like Rock music, some Dubstep, metal, grunge (Nirvana mostly) and some pop songs.
I don't know if I left something, If I did, just say it and I'll edit.

Ok, I have read the coment below me and I have left my clan

~Jonathan
Last edited by SrCheetah; Sep 17, 2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: I have to add something
If you are in a clan already, your application is automatically rejected.

I say no to chacha

strudle, I'll add you as a trial since you did get two votes, but keep in mind that trial members have to perform well or you don't get in.