Toribash
herblwerbl

- First boss from my game. It's a screenshot, hence the blurred turrets.

- It's odd how 3000 pageviews on deviantArt made me make this.

- am caevman

- Bigga shoota?

- Yes i know it sucks, i don't care.

- Little animation i put together for the hell of it.

More stuff.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I like the spy with massive tank smoke. loool fits him so perfectly. I want to request a pixel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ohi guise, long time no post stuff. So i have stuff to post!!!

- This dorf is a sciencedorf. He does science with hammers, ale and magma.

- This is Dorf McAxelord. He is very good with an axe. He also has an axe.

- THIS... Is an axe. Probably made of zinc or something. :U

- Aliens from my gaem. I know the middle one isn't super good, they're aliens!

- An artifact raw adamantine scepter, courtesy of dorfs.

- Artifact copper ladle. It will............... GET your pour on like no other ladle.

- Y'all might have seen this before in that "mindsettings" thread made by Sly. Basically, it's a depiction of the fictional omniverse in my mind. There's also quite a description to go with it, but i'll spare you that here. :U (and instead have the image link to the full description on deviantArt)

- This guy is Ampersand, a demon from the abyssal plane. He might look all happyfriendly and stuff, but make no mistake, he's more deadly than anything Hell could throw at you.

- And a bit closer to Ampersand's face. First one is normal, second one is pissed, and the third one isn't covered in darkness. Basically, everything after the first face makes you want to run away really fast.

- JAMES the ANGRY LASER EEL. He's REALLY FUCKING ANGRY so he spews ANGRY LASERS all the time.
Thanks man!

Also ohey it's EPRD again.

Because Skyrim kept rubbing dragons into my face, i decided to redesign the one unique dragon i've thought up myself. Personally, i think the new look is much more befitting of his evil nature. :U