Toribash
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
Originally Posted by Solax in the damn OP
so please excuse unpolished art and the placeholder icon (we told jusmi to just make whatever).

You guys need to read more good
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Please dear lord tell me this is not real...
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I put my dicks in some sets, but unfortunately you can only have 499 dicks per set, so now i have 3 dicks that aren't in a set and i would be very thankful if anyone would send me an extra one.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I put my dicks in some sets, but unfortunately you can only have 499 dicks per set, so now i have 3 dicks that aren't in a set and i would be very thankful if anyone would send me an extra one.

You've sent Set: (empty) to Triton.
Enjoy.
I might just buy one in the hope that it's real and that I'll get a refund if they do get taken away from us since it's an april fools joke etc.
Because who doesn't like having 1,500 phallic symbols in their deactivated inventory?

What kind of person are you?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris