Toribash
Originally Posted by Dude1226 View Post
I LIKE TO EAT FOODIES AND GET GIFTS 4 JESUS WEIGHT

Same here :P
Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
I really don't know the best way to celebrate Christmas. Pretty much chillin with family and get loads of loot. Also, what do we all still need to do before we become official.

We need to have 50k and send it to 1 of the clan mods or have atleast 200 pages on here
Hey guys it's ballerlol I thought I might ask the clan about if i could become a leader tell me what y'all think about that please thank you
No ballerlol.
First tip, in order to have any place of leadership in the clan is that WE MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Yea I never heard of you. Try to join other lux members in servers and try to join me and often other lux members in Lux hangout servers.

TIP 2, LIST REASONS YOU WANT TO BECOME A LEADER. You got nothing on your back right now to become a leader. List some reasons why you deserve to have a place of authority in this clan or prove your apt in-game
Should I start a league of legends team for "LUX"? It is kind of awkward to have lux in lux, but just saying. If I should, then FYI, I'm silver 4 .

P.S DAMMIT AMUMU!
I dont play League of Legends :/
-----
No offense, but I am not really interested in it anyway
Last edited by Dude1226; Dec 24, 2013 at 01:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
List of Leadership (my experience+opinion)
For ya'll wanna-be leaders. I just help people achieving their dreams.

1. A leader must lead, not become
A boss.
2. Must become a strong, never giving up, willing to sacrifice anything for other people.
3. Having courage.
4. Creative.
5. Never depressed, always has high hopes and dreams and accomplishments for his/her team.
6. Rude language is not tolerated unless specifically in that moment of the position you are within.
7. Of course absolutely no rage quitting.
8. Manage time and doesn't make his clan loners and sympathetic towards other people.
9. Take other people's ideas, especially the weak and never talking people.
10. Judge people as your masters, when someone says for example,"I want a pet." You could buy them a pet, or at least give high hopes for them and help them accomplish their goal.
11. -GAMES AND TORIBASH RULE- Give teaching lessons on what you are best at, take other people's ideas and turn them into your own and share them with us or them or you.
hope you leik mah list!
-----
Sniff sniff
-----
-----

Welp!
Last edited by Kookoo11; Dec 24, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would say no ballerlol. I think it is a lot tougher than you think. As for The League of Legends thing, I personally hate the game (no offence) and would say we should keep this a Toribash exclusive clan. We need to get our name out there, but not through other games. thanks.
~SuckerPunch
-----
Guys, I think I speak for everyone when I say we all want to become official. So lets achieve that by trying to each post on the thread at least once a day. Thanks
Last edited by SuckerPunch; Dec 24, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ballerlol View Post
Hey guys it's ballerlol I thought I might ask the clan about if i could become a leader tell me what y'all think about that please thank you

Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
I feel eushdhe

No ballerlol.
First tip, in order to have any place of leadership in the clan is that WE MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Yea I never heard of you. Try to join other lux members in servers and try to join me and often other lux members in Lux hangout servers.

TIP 2, LIST REASONS YOU WANT TO BECOME A LEADER. You got nothing on your back right now to become a leader. List some reasons why you deserve to have a place of authority in this clan or prove your apt in-game

Should I start a league of legends team for "LUX"? It is kind of awkward to have lux in lux, but just saying. If I should, then FYI, I'm silver 4 .

P.S DAMMIT AMUMU!

NO CUSSING!!

-----

List of Leadership (my experience+opinion)
For ya'll wanna-be leaders. I just help people achieving their dreams.

1. A leader must lead, not become
A boss.
2. Must become a strong, never giving up, willing to sacrifice anything for other people.
3. Having courage.
4. Creative.
5. Never depressed, always has high hopes and dreams and accomplishments for his/her team.
6. Rude language is not tolerated unless specifically in that moment of the position you are within.
7. Of course absolutely no rage quitting.
8. Manage time and doesn't make his clan loners and sympathetic towards other people.
9. Take other people's ideas, especially the weak and never talking people.
10. Judge people as your masters, when someone says for example,"I want a pet." You could buy them a pet, or at least give high hopes for them and help them accomplish their goal.
11. -GAMES AND TORIBASH RULE- Give teaching lessons on what you are best at, take other people's ideas and turn them into your own and share them with us or them or you.
hope you leik mah list!
-----
Sniff sniff
-----

Welp!

Originally Posted by SuckerPunch View Post
I would say no ballerlol. I think it is a lot tougher than you think. As for The League of Legends thing, I personally hate the game (no offence) and would say we should keep this a Toribash exclusive clan. We need to get our name out there, but not through other games. thanks.
~SuckerPunch
-----
Guys, I think I speak for everyone when I say we all want to become official. So lets achieve that by trying to each post on the thread at least once a day. Thanks

Hello guys SlyNinja and I have cleared this up with ballerlol. Thank you guys for all the posts. So lets start talking about what we want to do as a clan!

I want to get this clan official, then save up tc get clan textures, clan forces, and then open up a training center for new people and help our clan become the best know clan ever!
Last edited by Cyberbash2; Dec 24, 2013 at 03:10 AM.
Well, I just won 2 tourneys
-----
And I am a great artist
-----
And I think I may be able to make a great lux set theme thing or something, I'm getting onto it tomorrow if I can.
-----
Originally Posted by Cyberbash2 View Post
Same here :P

We need to have 50k and send it to 1 of the clan mods or have atleast 200 pages on here

Woah woah, so I can just spam til we get 200 pages then become official? XD
Last edited by Kookoo11; Dec 24, 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump