Ranking
What do you have to back this, is it just your personal belief? Because you are quoting it like fact.

What makes you think this?
Originally Posted by masterryu9 View Post
Yes they do I'm partly psychic and when I was 3 my mom said I used to talk to ghost or angles some people say. But yes they do exists

Many people talk to imaginary friends when they are 3, and many do it even when they are 43. Doesn't mean there is anything of that sort outside of their heads though.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
No
We do, in fact, use ALL of our brain power. The myth that we "only use 10% of our brain" was likely started by charlatan fortune-tellers to explain their 'powers' to the public.

As for things science can't explain - perhaps, but it will eventually. Just look how many things we know now that we couldn't explain a thousand years ago.

And if it's your abnormal brain function that allows you to see a ghost, it still doesn't mean that ghost exists in objective reality.

I do not believe we use that percent of our brains and NO we do not use our full brains or else we can see the matter that we can't normally see. We use the full power of our brains evolution has given us which is so little and is enough to get you through life. No little, No Less. Also things would be in slowmo if we used full brain power because that too also controls our frames per second we would be able to smell as hounds smell. Our motorskills would be so much more advanced as they are already compared to the other animals. In the end we are bacteria so it doesn't really matter. Some parts of you brain can suffer from hemorrhaging, but sometimes it doesn't effect anything that you do because you do not use that part of the brain.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 29, 2009 at 08:29 PM.
Ghosts are and are not real it justs depends on how you look at it. the Word Ghost means spirit yes there are spirits there are angels and there are demons. Demons will make themselves look like AKA disguise themselves as people from the dead and go around scaring people. so infact ghosts are real and believe it or not they are all around you sometimes if you really try you can even feel/sense them. atmosphiric change etc i can sense a change in the air when i go into certain places. Example i went into the mall nothing really changed i went into a shop with skulls and dead bodys all over major change. so really it just depends on what you want to and dont want to believe.
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I do not believe we use that percent of our brains and NO we do not use our full brains or else we can see the matter that we can't normally see. We use the full power of our brains evolution has given us which is so little and is enough to get you through life. No little, No Less. Also things would be in slowmo if we used full brain power because that too also controls our frames per second we would be able to smell as hounds smell. Our motorskills would be so much more advanced as they are already compared to the other animals. In the end we are bacteria so it doesn't really matter. Some parts of you brain can suffer from hemorrhaging, but sometimes it doesn't effect anything that you do because you do not use that part of the brain.

Odlov, just linked you to some real evidence which you through back in his face claiming to know more than a proffesional on the subject. Where are you getting these crazy ideas from?

Whom are you arguing with? T0ribush vs. world's neurologists? Hmm....Tough choice...

Here is a great article from Barry L. Beyerstein chewing that out. Read it, he talks about how much of our brain we use when, and why.

We don't use 100% of our brain power all the time just like we don't use 100% of our muscle power when playing toribash, but we do use all of it.
As I said before our science is primitive and everything linking back to history is an assumption of documents and our science can only vaguely answer things that we can see. EVERYTHING is a lot more fucking complex than anyone thinks. You can do LSD and see things never seen before and that is basically tapping into the Penial Gland while conscious. Sure these maybe crazy, but I most likely seen things that you can't partially imagine. DMT is reality though it may seem absolutely crazy, but we do NOT understand the full extent of it or how high you can get or what you are able to see. Remember every mammal basically has the same kind of brain, but ours is so much more developed. Sure science can answer anyhting and I believe that, but there is a vast amount of science we do not even know exists yet. Our brains from now on can only get more highly developed if this species survives.
As I said before our science is primitive and everything linking back to history is an assumption of documents and our science can only vaguely answer things that we can see. EVERYTHING is a lot more fucking complex than anyone thinks. You can do LSD and see things never seen before and that is basically tapping into the Penial Gland while conscious. Sure these maybe crazy, but I most likely seen things that you can't partially imagine. DMT is reality though it may seem absolutely crazy, but we do NOT understand the full extent of it or how high you can get or what you are able to see. Remember every mammal basically has the same kind of brain, but ours is so much more developed. Sure science can answer anyhting and I believe that, but there is a vast amount of science we do not even know exists yet.

Primitive science eh? Primitive in relation to what? Some imaginary benchmark you have set while high on shrooms? I suggest you don't even talk about what we already know or don't know about brain since you have no clue yourself. Are you a neurologist? No. Carry on. It's like when average joe starts criticizing theory of relativity based on the fact that he has never seen space-time warped by gravity.

And why exactly do you think that things you see while on LSD exist in objective reality? Theoretically we can make human brain perceive anything through chemical/mechanical manipulation. We could make someone think they are a pink rain cloud or that they are dancing with fairies, but of course those things only manifest themselves in their subjective reality and not in the real world.
Everything is of chemical base including our brains. Again our science is still primitive about everything beyond this world. Sure they make logical explanaionts, but they aren't always correct and don't even bother comparing science to a thousand years ago when Christianity was the foundation of everything. Infinity definitely exists if we know what it is, but we can't see it because our brains aren't as developed. It's all about evolution mindset this could be reality or it couldn't be we won't know because we are all still alive. LSD is also basically the same as DMT which is in the middle of the brain and has a very high importance that we do not know what it is yet. Until we reach speed of light our science is primitive. Everyones reality is different.

Back to ghosts, I know a few people who have ghosts that follow them. One of them used to be a satanist and the other is a Christian.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 29, 2009 at 09:22 PM.
What's "beyond this world"? You sure there such a thing? And how much exactly is included in "this world"?

Can't see infinity? What? Infinity is not something one can see....Are you high right now, T0ribush? I normally don't use ad hominems but i genuinely suspect it here.

PS: did you read my article?