Toribash
Original Post
[VIDEO] Replay-request for epic video (Open For Everyone!)
Hello guys, Bust3r here!

With the winter holidays coming up, I'll be having a lot of free time, and I would love to use some of this time to create a community video.

The goal of this is to get as many people from the Toribash community into one epic video, showcasing the community's pure epicness!. So what am I asking of you? I want your BEST replay! And only ONE! And everyone is welcome to post, weather you're a white belt, or a god belt.

So what are you waiting for guys? Go make the best replay you could possibly make and post post post!

If you want to name the replays "Yournamehere - replayname(Type)" so in the "(Type)" put in what kind of replay it is (dance, madman, decap ect...), so that it's easier for me to organize everything while I'm recording.

This event will be open until I'm 100% finished with the video, work will start after x-mas, I'll post the video here when I'm done, as well as in the creators lounge.

So to all you big guys out there (I guess in both ways >.>) this is a great opportunity to show what you can really do, and for everyone else, this is an even better opportunity to improve yourself and show the world!

Example of a previous video

~Bust3r
Last edited by Bust3r; Jan 15, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Ohai

Edit - i think i posted on this b4, just ignore the previous post i guess :l...
Attached Files
New Deduction.rpl (185.3 KB, 5 views)
Exclamation mark.rpl (173.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by kylan97; Apr 9, 2010 at 11:25 PM.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;