Toribash
i want one kinda like the one with the C but an S (with a p in [] smallprint top left) And a platypus tha has taken a bite out of the S (avysize please)
<Insert Cucumer here>
Originally Posted by Nick96 View Post
yep just make it black and toxic

I'll try, but I have a feeling it might only work with those colors. (Red/Yellow)

Sam: On it.

Edit: Wait wait wait...
you want a Platypus on it? I can't draw a platypus. :<

Edit2: How's this?

Last edited by Nathan; Dec 31, 2009 at 03:33 AM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
-der bump-

I now make tribal heads. Feel free to request them. If you request a different type of head, I'll tell you if I think I can do it or not, and if I think I can, I'll go for it.

Example:

I need a new avy and sig, and I'm paying 20K on it... Price can get higher or lower due quality. So here is how I want them:

The avatar must be part of/have something to do with the signature. I want that have my tori in it. Must have the colours Void/Demon and Helios. In both avy and sig, must have GrayveXP in Helios and Piratez in Vampire/Supernova. Only in the signature, I would like to be writen "Why the fuck people calls me Gravy?!?". Background like I said, need to be Void/Demon, Helios and Acid if you think is good...

If you could do it, could you post here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=149176 Please?

#TribeOn
Where it says Piratez, you mean Supernova and Vampire? Or choose supernova or vampire?

Also, for the sig, could I just put "Why people calls me gravy?!"

Also, I don't put toris in my avvys or sigs, so if you want me to do this, your tori won't be in it.
Originally Posted by MurraY View Post
-der bump-

I now make tribal heads. Feel free to request them. If you request a different type of head, I'll tell you if I think I can do it or not, and if I think I can, I'll go for it.

Example:

really nice head
can u make one like that??
vampire black colors.
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers