Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Want to hold tourneys and events? Apply for GK!
So guys, I have decided!

The list of the people who is getting GK is:
tamer0
crux
lebo
fighterkhv
alphasonik
toril
tempo
alan
jakob
surf
MOBI
Bilza
marcus
Rutz
HoboJoey
Grats!

To the others who didnt get selected, dont let this get your hopes down, I will be in need of more gamekeepers soon, until then, aim for being known and respected in the community and gain as many hosting experience as you can.

See you next time,
SlipAnc and the gamekeepers.
Last edited by SlipAnc; Apr 23, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Your name and age ya im cullen and im 13 turning 14
Your timezone pacific
Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event ive held over 10 tourneys so far giving away alot of dragon items.
The reason why you want to join ide like to join because ive seen alot of farming in game and people kicking people out of game just because there the other person is beating them and all the time in tournaments now theres allways a atleast 1 person multi logging into the game and that realy irritates me ((((
The reason why should we pick you. well im the leader of the clan [badass] and alot of the members said i should apply for this job. i think ide be a good game keeper because i am on alot alot and dont spend all my time on the forums i host alot of ingame events i host recruit servers every day... and ide pretty much be a good game keeper when it comes to enforcing the rules... i hope u pick me thanks for your time
*Your name and age - My in-game name is Uberis and my real name is Emils and I'm 13 years old.

*Your timezone - GMT + 2, Latvia.

*Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event - I have made some events in my clan's board.
This event is under construction and it will become official soon. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=177932
And this is a clan's event. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=166935

*The reason why you want to join - I want to become a GameKeeper because I like to help beginners and show them the way to the fame and help them in any way. And I really like to host events and tourneys because it's a great experience to me and every time I have to host a tourney or a event I have to think of the most original way to make it.

*The reason why should we pick you - You should pick me because I'm really active, I'm almost on all day on the forums. I'm playing in-game about 2 hours a day. Always searching for new tourneys or some friends to play with. I have a good grammar, and I would take my job very serious and I always do my job. I'm mature, friendly, NOT a big troll, I never flame others, I'm NOT a spammer, also I'm kind, patient and trustworthy. I'm a Co - leader of Sin, also a moderator. I never promote myself as something better than everyone. I speak in 3 languages: English, Latvian and Russian. I can help beginners a lot, I respect them because I still remember the times when I was a beginner and everybody were flaming me (It were 2 months after I joined Toribash). I have much experience at forums, and a lot of people knows me already. I'm always on skype near my pc and I can do my job in anytime. Also I know all the basics how to make events and tourneys. I'm active on IRC too. So if you will pick me I will do what I can every time.

Also thanks for reading this ;)
~Uberis
Last edited by Uberis; Apr 23, 2010 at 03:43 PM.
* Your name and age:

My name is Jan-Michael and I'm currently 15 year old.

* Your timezone:

My timezone is GMT -5, or EST. I live in New York.

* Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event:

Sadly, I never hosted a tourney.

* The reason why you want to join:

I've been planning to host a tourney but I never got around it. I want to join because I want to host events for the players to have fun in Toribash. Otherwise they would complain for a tourney or being bored.

* The reason why should we pick you:

Because I am active on Toribash on most of the time, however I am not active on the forum a lot.
Essence FTW!
First of all, Sup:P
And nao, my application^^

Your name and age: My name in real life is Carlos, and ingame it's..carloz01.
I'm 14 years old, I'll be 15 soon(in August).
Your timezone: GMT-8
Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event : I've hosted some forum events(1 failed, lol)
The reason why you want to join: I always wanted to be GameKeeper, I'm interested in being a In-game police or something and it's fun to host tourneys, and you can meet nice people, and not nice people at all.
The reason why should we pick you: I'm active in-game and in the forum, I can speak english and spanish, I think I'm not a bad person, or mean, or something.
I don't have any problem with any player, well, once with Piemanbob, but everything is fine now.
Best signature ever.
Alright guys, thanks for applying.

I'll decide tomorrow who to get in, then discuss the further stuff with them.

Cheers!

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

So we decided that we will let more people apply, so I'll open the thread until friday, the 23th.

Until then, feel free to apply.

Vox sucks

• Your name and age
  • Your timezone
  • Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event
  • The reason why you want to join
  • The reason why should we pick you

1-Agustin in toribash Figh , 15 yeard
    2-GM -3
    3-none
    4-so that I want to make justice, and to banear to which they break rules and they humiliate, they insult other players, and so that the people want to me xD
    5- entendi this question and pardon not to send it behind schedule but when right IVA to postiar was closed
    I hope that it considers me although nobody never considers me
    I am contented whereupon they give the Gk to which one behaves well and the power does not rise to him at the top
    as habra noticed my English is terrible, pity that you do not speak Spanish
    Good morning!!XD
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Name: Bruce
Age: 14. You're looking for someone old and mature, right? I'm probably not as mature as a 21 year old but I'm definitely not immature. Plus, some of the older players of the community don't act their age.
Timezone: +10
Past hosting experience: None. It doesn't matter if I haven't had any experience, right?

Reason why I want to join: I'd absolutely love to host tournaments in Toribash but this isn't about hosting tournaments and events. The feeling of coming first in a tournament feels great but that's not what Game Keeping is about. It's about giving the players an opportunity to win grand prizes, gaining reputation and for GKs keeping bad players out of servers and the community. I occasionally see other players harassing other players, scamming, breaking the rules etc and I want to put a stop to all of this. Putting down other players is a thing I hate to see but there's nothing I can do about it but just stand up for them or just sit back, Scamming in-game sickens me most and I want to put a stop to this and future scamming. If anyone needs my help then I'll be happy to lend them a hand.

Reason why you should pick me: You're probably looking for the best out of all these applications. I don't know if I'm the best but if I'm chosen I'll do what I can. If I'm chosen I will do my absolute best to find time to host tournaments, helping out players while keeping out bad players out of the community/servers. I'm also good at time managing of when I should-do-this-and-that. I probably spend the same amount of my in-game time in the forum and in my experience it's not hard to believe that there is a lot more harassment going on in the forums than in-game. I spend most of my afternoons at home looking for a good thread on the forums so don't worry about my lack of activeness on the forum and when I get bored on the forums I go in-game.

Other: I've been here longer then you think. DxBruceexD was my first account I don't think this is relevant but I just thought that this was important to let you know that I know what part of the community is bad and which part isn't.
Last edited by Skky; Apr 19, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
Originally Posted by ThYphus

Hey,

I just saw that derbomber applied to get a GameKeeper.
If I'm allowed to approve him or anything, I'll just do that.
Not that my opinion counts that much, but anyway.

First, he was really nice to me when I started to play Toribash. He explained me everything and was pretty patient.
Also I often see him around in rooms helping other ppl out.

Also, I was on few of his tourneys which he does right after every lesson, since he's a teacher.
His way of talking to ppl is damn nice plus he is really mature for his age.

I guess that's all. If you should read this, thanks for your time~

ThY~

As you wish Mr. SlipAnc~~ :3
Last edited by Chozo; Aug 29, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
[Addicted]
Application for GK
Your name and age
My name is Zach, and I'm 14 years of age
Your timezone
I currently live in Germany, which is +2
Your past hosting experience, possibly with links if it was a forum event
I hosted a chain of tournaments with my old clan Atlantic, with the GK's help. I've hosted 10 in total and gave away well over 100k
The reason why you want to join
I love hosting tournaments and events, I have some great ideas for events, and I know how to make a tournament and keep things under control.
The reason why should we pick you
I have alot of experience and I'm a nice guy with tons of ideas to help GK. I am active in-game and in forums daily for 3-6 hours. I still host tournaments with-in my friends and love to give away tc and help new comers become more sufficent in-game. I know how the Game keepers work and will help a ton. I have alot of experience helping others and moderating over a group of people because I was a Leader/Moderator of the clan Atlantic.
Last edited by Zinx; Apr 21, 2010 at 08:26 AM.