Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
if i do get the chance.
im gonna wipe out all scammers asap.

And I recommend you to capitalize the first letter and "I" to get at least a tiny bit of chance.
EDIT: And don't annoy people in tourneys.
Nothing here, move along.
Originally Posted by syverennyi View Post
And I recommend you to capitalize the first letter and "I" to get at least a tiny bit of chance.
EDIT: And don't annoy people in tourneys.

jk. lol
Originally Posted by jigyansu View Post
jk. lol

Just my opinion but I don't think useless posts like those help your chances much.

(Just sayin')
mindless machine
Why don't people stop posting here unless they have a real question. Results will come in one of these days, post somewhere else for the time being. Tired of seeing this in my newsfeed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Why don't people stop posting here unless they have a real question. Results will come in one of these days, post somewhere else for the time being. Tired of seeing this in my newsfeed.

If you're tired of it being in your newsfeed then unsubscribe. People are posting here because they are excited to see the results and there really is no harm in that. If it were a real problem the thread would have been closed a long time ago...
[spirit]
i have a question , the Chosen ones for MarketSquad , how they are gona be trained?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
@lush , thats there job , banning scammers of market , dueling and other related stuff
but they need a clear proof , not somthing built on eyewetnessing
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
i have a question , the Chosen ones for MarketSquad , how they are gona be trained?

We set them on a training period for a while with links to secret threads that tell them how to msquad. If they want to know anything they ask us and at the end of the training period, if we feel they have been working well and doing all the things a good member of msquad is supposed to do, then we'll promote them to full msquad, whereas if not then they will either stay trainee for a while longer or get fired.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Applications are now closed. We'll be reviewing the applicants this week and will hopefully have picked out the new members soon.

B-but... I was gonna apply again! D:
collect snots from the nose