Toribash
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

also, I don't think we are allowed to have a minimum post requirement. i think I read that somewhere in the clan rules thread or whatever.

I GOT THE 100TH POST ON THIS THREAD , anyway I am active Potato, But last time u said i had a chance in the clan, it took 6 days for you to get back to me on it, when i say u a lot

Chris you'll have to show me that and Doom I'm a bit lazy, what can you do? But seriously It's good to have a apt knowledge on the forums, so around 50 posts should see that you have at leased some experience.
-----
Thii Come back when your at leased a black belt of a 2nd dan black belt but right now, not really you don't have much chance.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 18, 2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
you said it yourself manly, I had the best ap so far that you enjoyed, plus i do post on the main thread atleast 1 time a day
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Do not require or mention post counts when deciding whether or not to accept new members. Any post which may encourage someone to increase their post count is punishable.

hurrr
Your pal,
crith
it would also encourage spam to get in da clan. someone said that before but i don't know where/who it was
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
You are trying hard, and that's appreciative :3
one of the big questions is if you will stay this active if we accept you?
Last edited by NinjaWhite; Dec 19, 2012 at 02:02 AM.