Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[EVENT] Trendy's Giveaway!
Hello and Welcome to Trendy's Giveaway where I will be giving an item every time i say 'Ok... I will use the hat'

Rules are simple: Post a reasonable 2 sentences why you want to win and I will add your name to the hat. No using alts to post and there must be atleast 13 posts for me to use the hat. One more thing: you must have atleast 100 posts to enter to prevent mass alt farming.

Examples of a reason:

Reason

Donations This Week: (Your name will appear here with your name on. Plus, if you donate, I will put your name on the hat TWICE every time you post

MonkeyFrog
Burnedbug
Luke5815

Prize this week: TC again

Ps: Don't repeat your reasons all the time
Last edited by TrendyKill; Feb 21, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
i wanna win,because Haters Love You.Also giveaways Love the community
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Guys,

Donations now go to nagato9757. The donations are used to keep the event running. Without donations, the event will come to a halt, like right now. Give the time to donate to me so you can keep the event going. You are most likely just giving items to the community. Burned, Luke, Kerbin and Monkey have helped me keep running the event for about a week. Average rate is:
3 people:1 week of the event.
The event is running smoothly at the moment but we need more TC/items. I am not asking for myself, I am asking for the community. Giveaways are loved for and I am thankful for what I am giving/getting.

Short story: We need more tc/items to keep the event running.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this