Ranking
firstly, great app. couldn't ask for a better one.
secondly, you say you are active on the forums, which is great, but 176 posts since July 2012 doesn't back that statement up very much.
lastly, I don't know you, but you seem like a nice guy.

i'm willing to give you a chance. everyone else seems to like you too, so I guess you're in.
(waiting for other opinions)
Last edited by MintCat; Feb 3, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo. there's always one.
Yes, im sorry for my low post count, but i have taken a 1 and a half break from TB and got back in like november last year

BTW thanks for you votes guys, makes me feel gud inside
h
I'm neutral, to be honest he seems a bit immature but I guess he's still learning some english too.
The application definitely had some effort put into it but long does not mean good.
I think it'd be better to stick around and get to know some of the members etc. first, but that might just be me.
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
We could put him on trial for a week and then vote on him then.

yeah, I'm okay with that. we should definitely use that system a lot more.
Gargon, weren't you in Evil? I like the effort put into your app, but that's not showing a lot of respect to Evil by trying to clan hop like this. I'm undecided.

After rethinking what I said, that is going to be between Gargon and [Evil], and I should not affiliate with it. He has my yes.
Last edited by Moonshake; Feb 3, 2014 at 07:59 PM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Application for the clan
I've been playing toribash since 2008 (Not with that account), but now I sadly can't open toribash and I'm just using the forum. In the forum I just make textures and visual arts in general and post them in the Art sector, and sometimes sell some of them or accept requests.
My first language is portuguese. I ain't that good on english but not that bad
Neon is the only clan I've ever been in my life, in both of my accounts.

About me... I don't know. I really like to compose songs and basically art is what I do, it's my thing. I like to help people about that, and I almost always sell my stuff for lower than it really worths. I actually don't have many friends in toribash forum, and thats the main reason of my application.
Accepting art requests. yay
i vote yes.. he's a good friend of mine..
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."