Toribash
oh i see, well you right thats not the best replays. tbh i did those replays a long time ago cause i quited tb for a min. im still a little rusty but yea ill get back to my dominance in no time.
HI! MY NAME WOLF WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?
Name(Real name) : Eli (Optional)
IGN: Dispute
Belt : Brown, 3rd Dan black belt on apexninja
Where are you from? : Australia
Time Zone: (UTC+10:00)
Previous Clans : Origin
( If yes ) Why did you leave : I left since I wasn't really treated well there, I just felt really lonely.
Which mod/skill are you good at : Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Mushu, Wushu
What are you better at : Aikidobigdojo
How did you know about our clan? Someone from this clan (Forgot the name)
Why do you want to join our clan: Most of your players are really good and skilfull.
What can you contribute to our clan: I can make bicep textures, And regularly donate.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also) I am Eli, I like to play soccer/football, I also script/code in my spare time, I am artistic and I am getting back into toribash from having a 1 year brake. My main used to be apexninja till I kindof preferred this name better. I like meeting new people and I am friendly and kind.

Sorry for no replays, I just got this new computer and my old computer is really slow, If you want replays I could get them off my old computer.
(Now can't do this because I tried to do this for matt and I just got the new version of toribash before getting this pc so I have no replays)
-----
I got one replay.
Attached Files
Divine replay.rpl (74.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Dispute; Jan 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If u tell us the truth, and I am waiting for replays of course, and nice app out there, yes from me, but I'm waiting for your replays kid
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Dispute View Post
Name(Real name) : Eli (Optional)
IGN: Dispute
Belt : Brown, 3rd Dan black belt on apexninja
Where are you from? : Australia
Time Zone: (UTC+10:00)
Previous Clans : Origin
( If yes ) Why did you leave : I left since I wasn't really treated well there, I just felt really lonely.
Which mod/skill are you good at : Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Mushu, Wushu
What are you better at : Aikidobigdojo
How did you know about our clan? Someone from this clan (Forgot the name)
Why do you want to join our clan: Most of your players are really good and skilfull.
What can you contribute to our clan: I can make bicep textures, And regularly donate.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also) I am Eli, I like to play soccer/football, I also script/code in my spare time, I am artistic and I am getting back into toribash from having a 1 year brake. My main used to be apexninja till I kindof preferred this name better. I like meeting new people and I am friendly and kind.

Sorry for no replays, I just got this new computer and my old computer is really slow, If you want replays I could get them off my old computer.
(Now can't do this because I tried to do this for matt and I just got the new version of toribash before getting this pc so I have no replays)
-----
I got one replay.

nice but im not sure about his skill ingame.
because he didnt play boxshu mushu v3 and because that i cant test him. so i think i just have to vote yes
-----
welp we have enough vote then.

welcome aboard
Last edited by Mattkit5; Jan 11, 2015 at 12:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Dale
IGN: Gixen
Belt : Brown
Where are you from? : Europe
Time Zone: No idea xD, you mean number or what?
Previous Clans : Cannibal
( If yes ) Why did you leave : Had a vacation, forgot to tell the clan, so they kicked me
Which mod/skill are you good at : Judo, Mushu
What are you better at : I think i'm better at Judo, although i'm training mushu mostly
How did you know about our clan? Found it on a server
Why do you want to join our clan: It seems like a nice and friendly clan
What can you contribute to our clan: A warrior of steel!