Toribash
Originally Posted by Koar View Post
Need to play u ingame but nice app.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon View Post
Cool app, could use more, Id like to test you in game.

If you want to play me in game just PM me or something and I'll get on anytime.
Originally Posted by Noviix View Post
Hello Vanquish I am Noviix, some very very, very, very, very, very few people may remember me as KARTKNEE. I am a Brown Belt on this account (the only one I play on nowadays) and a blue belt on KARTKNEE. This is a technical alt but I haven't touched the other account in about a year. I hope that covers the belt requirement situation ;S, anyway onto the actual application.

My name is Andrew McCarthy in real life, KARTKNEE originated from a nickname due to my last name and that is why my first account was named that. I later changed after about two months of playing back in 2013 to Noviix and never touched the other account since then. I am 15 years old and starting my Softmore year in high school, and toribash is basically a daily thing for me. I check the forums numerous times a day to see what someone may be selling, art, clan things, IRCs, etc., although a lot of people still don't know me. I play mainly ABD and Boxshu as well as the random public lobbies or tourney lobbies daily and everything I really know about Toribash I learned from Electric about two years back. I really didn't want to leave and I kind of didn't, I just went really inactive from Toribash and I was soon kicked for inactivity before they went silent (still up, but really quiet).

Vanquish in my eyes is one of the most active clans I see almost every day I play and they are always nice and professional for one, and they are just overall skilled. I've been really trying to indulge myself into a clan again since I got back into TB and Vanquish is a place I'd like to stay. As far as my offerings in return to Vanquish, I am a skilled ABD/Akido player, I am usually friendly although quiet, and I am always open to trying new mods to try and become a better asset in those mods. As stated above ABD is one of my favorable mods as well as Mushu/Boxshu and Greykido.

Some things you should know about me... I am fairly quiet and argumentative if someone does happen to get into an argument with me so just sorry in advance. I am an avid gamer although I do love basketball in real life although I'm not that great. Toribash is not the only game I play, I play a huge array of games and game genres, from RPGs to FPS so if you ever want to play something I'd be up for it.

My contact information can be through TB forums, TB itself, Steam - Noviix, or Skype - noviix21.

That's about it, thank you for reading my application.

P.S. The belt situation, if you want to check KARTKNEE's belt/time of joining etc or want me to prove in any way possible that I am a continuation of that account just ask.

Edit P.P.S. The replay names are just... well.. don't worry about them, they are stupid names.

-Noviix

Yes from me!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
First Name?
Franklin
(Frank)

Age?
13 turning 14

How often are you in-game?
I am trying to get back into the game so I have been consistent 8.5/10

How often are you on forums?
If I cant play on Toribash one day, I will at least check the forum.

If you had any previous clans tell us why you left
C3 Remade - That died from inactivity.
Vibe - I was inactive, took a big break.

Why Vanquish?
So I was basically looking at some clans, then I see my old friend from Vibe and well
formal opponent, Sledgren.I thought how cool would it be if I joined his group and > we could hang out more!

In what ways can you contribute to Vanquish
My passion, and dedication for the game.My "skills" such as fighting and cheering people up.

Your best or favorite mods?
Lenshu3ng,Akido,Greykido,and Rkmma

Any bans/infractions if so, Tell them!
I got several infractions
When I use to troll the forums with crap
when I was like a green or blue belt.

Skype username? (We use Skype as a use of communication throughout our clan)
N/A

Tell us about your IRL
I play the guitar, I am really getting into coding, and scripting
I plan to become a developer one day.
Me and the Pope share the same personality, and Dom from Fast and Furious.
My favorite quote - Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings.
~ C. Archie Danielson
I am ambitious I have many dreams and wishes that I can not do without the > wonderful people around me.
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
First Name?
Franklin
(Frank)

Age?
13 turning 14

How often are you in-game?
I am trying to get back into the game so I have been consistent 8.5/10

How often are you on forums?
If I cant play on Toribash one day, I will at least check the forum.

C3 Remade - That died from inactivity.
Vibe - I was inactive, took a big break.

Why Vanquish?
So I was basically looking at some clans, then I see my old friend from Vibe and well
formal opponent, Sledgren.I thought how cool would it be if I joined his group and > we could hang out more!

In what ways can you contribute to Vanquish
My passion, and dedication for the game.My "skills" such as fighting and cheering people up.

Your best or favorite mods?
Lenshu3ng,Akido,Greykido,and Rkmma

Any bans/infractions if so, Tell them!
I got several infractions
When I use to troll the forums with crap
when I was like a green or blue belt.

Skype username? (We use Skype as a use of communication throughout our clan)
N/A

Tell us about your IRL
I play the guitar, I am really getting into coding, and scripting
I plan to become a developer one day.
Me and the Pope share the same personality, and Dom from Fast and Furious.
My favorite quote - Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings.
~ C. Archie Danielson
I am ambitious I have many dreams and wishes that I can not do without the > wonderful people around me.

I do remember you from Vibe, you were a very kind member and were loyal. I defiantly say yes
First Name? tyrone james

Age? 25

How often are you in-game? as much as you want baby

How often are you on forums? yes

Why Vanquish? why not look at the name they vanquish everybody in their path

In what ways can you contribute to Vanquish. i can give the dankest memes like this =====>

Your best or favorite mods? abd is my best mod

Any bans/infractions if so, Tell them! none

Skype username? dont have one but i got a team speak(We use Skype as a use of communication throughout our clan)

Tell us about your IRL im big black scary man with a very deep voice

At the end of your application post 3-5 of your best replays!
Attached Files
for origin 23.rpl (57.8 KB, 3 views)
for origin 24.rpl (84.6 KB, 3 views)
for origin 2.rpl (52.3 KB, 4 views)
for origin.rpl (65.7 KB, 3 views)